Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Started by Midnite, May 24, 2013, 02:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnite

IGN has an article about the upcoming animated Justice League movie:
QuoteNew details were announced this week for DC and Warner Bros. Animation's latest feature Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, a new PG-13 movie based on the Flashpoint comic book miniseries created by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert.

Here's the official plot synopsis: "When time travel allows a past wrong to be righted for Flash and his family, the event's temporal ripples prove disastrous, creating a fractured, alternate reality where the Justice League never formed, and even Superman is nowhere to be found. Amidst a new world being ravaged by a fierce war between Wonder Woman's Amazons and Aquaman's Atlanteans, Flash must team with a grittier, more violent Batman and government agent Cyborg to restore the continuity of Flash's original timeline."

The rest of the article is here.

And youtube has a trailer:
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Trailer Debut

Cyber Burn

I never got to read the FLashpoint series, but this sounds really interesting, will more than likely try to give this a viewing.

Starman

I wonder why this particular storyline got made into an animated movie? It wasn't particularly amazing, and there are better Justice League and DC Universe stories out there...

martialstorm

Maybe its DC's way of bringing the Animated universe into the New 52?

Starman

Maybe, but I can't really think if too many New 52 stories that are movie worthy, either...

steamteck

Quote from: martialstorm on May 26, 2013, 01:48:39 AM
Maybe its DC's way of bringing the Animated universe into the New 52?

Oh, Joy.

BentonGrey

Ehh.  At least Aquaman has a major role in that story.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/