News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sad news...

Started by BigAl1775, June 11, 2012, 09:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigAl1775

I will be taking less time in game due to a career change. My new hours will kill most of my game time.  :banghead:  I will log in as much as possible, but my hours will keep me from most of you.  :thumbdown: Fear not though, this will only be temporary as I see a future career change coming.  :thumbup: In short, you will see less of me for a period of time, but as Arnold said in Terminator..... I'll be back.
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

Cyber Burn

Best of luck in your new career BigAl.

Magnificent

Will you be on to raid with Team Raiders on Friday nights?  If not, I can pull double-duty (or is it triple?) ;)

BigAl1775

Quote from: Magnificent on June 13, 2012, 05:20:23 PM
Will you be on to raid with Team Raiders on Friday nights?  If not, I can pull double-duty (or is it triple?) ;)
I think the Princess was going to ask you to tank on team IC for the time being, if thats cool with you. Carry my torch, will ya?  :cool:

BigAl1775

Good (and bad) news.... I am leaving the new job because my weak @ss back can't handle it. I am returning to my old job from last year. This means I wiull be in game more often and may be able to return for raid nights. From what I saw when I logged in last night, my Tues/Thurs spot is taken, but I can cover for Fridays if that other tank wants. Once again though, if the new schedule permits.

BigAl1775

No, its not about a job...that's another story for another day.
Verizon has totally F'd up my internet service, so it has turned into a slow turtle crawl  :angry: Gaming is incredibly laggy. So, I may be on less, because its frustrating the s*** outta me. I plan to head over to the media beast that is TWC and upgrade to some super speed nettin'! Hopefully by week's end I'll be soaring past Verizon's limits!   :D I will log in, but I'm not sure how productive I will be when raiding.  :banghead: