News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Questions

Started by rain, March 19, 2013, 04:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rain

Some questions I have after a few days of play

1. Do I really have to be grouped to create a League?

2.I understand I can switch from a PvP to a PvE server via the Phase in HQ... is there any penalty for this? Can I do it as often as I like?

3. Is there an active group on the Us server? I'd like to do some teaming but the PuGs I have played with have been... poor

4. Do I have to be in the League to be in some kind of global Chat?

5. There seems to be a fair bit of repeat content at the lower levels (5-15) am I missing something?

6. I subbed for a month, if I understand the restrictions correctly, I will go down to Premium status after the month (and keep my 6 toon slots) if I do not renew. Is this correct or do I have to buy 10 bucks of points on top of this?

-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

Midnite

1. Yes, you need to get at least one person to forum a league. But you have to have Legendary status to create a league.

2. There is no penalty for switching PvE to PvP. You can do it as many times you want.

3. Our league is Freedom Reborn, what is your main character's name?

4. Nope, LFG channel is a default channel and is a cross zone channel.

5. What missions are you talking about? Shouldn't be getting the same ones?!?

6. You'll be bumped down to premium after your sub ends, and you'll stay at premium status forever until you sub again. At that status you'll won't have access to the DLC contents and your money cap will be at $2000. But you'll have access to the DLC powerset of the toons you created. Won't be able to create a new toon with DLC powersets until you sub or just buy the DLC.

rain

1. Rgr that... I'm a legend alright.

2. Nice. A pal from works swears by pvp servers but sheesh I am tired of getting ganked by level 30s as I try to get my level on. Really open world pvp brings out the worst in some people.

3. My highest level toon is called Gun Rock

4. Lame.... is there a guild chat?

5. I have four toons so far ... 3 of them have gone through the H.I.V.E. missions with the Queen Bee. Two of them have saved Raven from her dad. I won't complain too much because the content is EXCELLENT, but that's not very "alt-friendly" and I would burn out on it pretty quick.

6. Nice. Gotta say the f2p restrictions were pretty low and I enjoyed it just fine... I just wanted a few extra toon slots to really explore the game.

ok.... one more question...

The game seems to rush you to the level cap for the "endgame" progression.... how much content is there realistically at the level cap? could I play an hour or two a day without being forced to farm the same missions more than once a week?
That was my problem with the CoH endgame... I could run 2-3 trials a day but 3 days later I had to repeat the same content to keep progressing.
-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

Midnite

You have to be in a league for league chat. I suggest you just focus on your main for a bit, before playing your alts.

When you hit 30 you have Tier 1 - 3, challenges, duos, and alerts. T4 alerts, T1 - 4 Raids, and T4 Operations.

BigAl1775

For a game that many have complained about having a lack of content...there is always something to do. They have fun plans in store for endgame pvp, and the next DLC will have T5 raids (I believe). Always something to do and some villains/heroes to stomp!  :thumbup:

You have spoken to Bow Sting, the league leader (Midnite). My main is Dreadlok, an officer. Friend either one of us and send a PM and we'll send a league invite.
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)