News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Murs!

Started by Outcast, May 09, 2012, 05:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

:yipee Happy Birthday  :yipee Mr. Murs46....er i mean Murs47. :)

crimsonquill

:balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Murs!!! :yipee  :D

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Previsionary

Dearest Murs,

my friend... my enemy... my inferior, Happy berfday, and I hope the day is a joyous one for you. Perhaps you can find a way to better yourself? Who knows? Maybe Oz is real and you can find a brain? I, of course, don't believe in fairy tales, but who am I to shatter dreams?  :twisted:

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: *MWAHAHAHAs and disappears in a throng of balloons* :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Happy bday murs. I hope to crush you in the months that follow  :ph34r:

deano_ue

happy birthday ya crazy dutch ambiguously foreborn

Cyber Burn

Have a great day Murs, happy b-day!

murs47

Quote from: Outcast on May 09, 2012, 05:31:03 AM
:yipee Happy Birthday  :yipee Mr. Murs46....er i mean Murs47. :)

You forgot 1-45's. They have hurt feelings.

Quote from: crimsonquill on May 09, 2012, 07:18:07 AM
:balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Murs!!! :yipee  :D

Thanks CQ

Quote from: Previsionary on May 09, 2012, 08:52:05 AM
Dearest Murs,

my friend... my enemy... my inferior, Happy berfday, and I hope the day is a joyous one for you. Perhaps you can find a way to better yourself? Who knows? Maybe Oz is real and you can find a brain? I, of course, don't believe in fairy tales, but who am I to shatter dreams?  :twisted:

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: *MWAHAHAHAs and disappears in a throng of balloons* :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Obviously I'm doing fine without a brain. Why would I wish for one?

Quote from: Tomato on May 09, 2012, 11:10:20 AM
Happy bday murs. I hope to crush you in the months that follow  :ph34r:

Tomatos don't crush Mexicans. It's vice versa. *chefs up pico de gallo*

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 09, 2012, 11:20:03 AM
happy birthday ya crazy dutch ambiguously foreborn

I'm not Dutch. See above comment.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 09, 2012, 01:17:00 PM
Have a great day Murs, happy b-day!

CB, you have a great day as well!

Bloodshadow

Happy Birthday Murs,Hope its a good one ;)

Deaths Jester

Yeah happy b-day you annoying Deadpool clone!  Now quit rubbing yourself against everyone!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

The Hitman

BentonGrey

Happy birthday Murs!  It's awesome that you're still a part of this community.  We're glad to still have you around, despite what Prev. says....
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Quote from: BentonGrey on May 09, 2012, 08:28:37 PM
Happy birthday Murs!  It's awesome that you're still a part of this community.  We're glad to still have you around, despite what Prev. says....

Shut up, Benton. Stop being a groupie. Of note, i didn't say anything about Mursykins leaving the community. Why you projectin', son?  <_< Go back to your fish! *slaps Benton with a fish, presents said fish to Mursy, disappears in a blast of fish scales*
Disappear when you least expe--

murs47

I can haz groupies, Prev! Just to rub it in your face I'm gonna skin a Deadpool/Aquaman amalgan!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on May 09, 2012, 11:31:10 PM
I can haz groupies, Prev! Just to rub it in your face I'm gonna skin a Deadpool/Aquaman amalgan!

I would actually love to see that happen.  :lol:

Tomato

Indeed, Aquapool would be hilarious.

laughing paradox

Murs! It's your birthday (yesterday?) and I didn't know about it? For shame! How's it feel getting old, my friend?

cmdrkoenig67

Happy birthday, Murs!

Dana

Podmark

I guess I too should offer a happy birthday to my good friend the Murs. May it be good and filled with pie, or the food of your choice. Except cake.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

*Ignores the nonsense spouting crazy person* Don't let Prev. lie to you.  He curses your name all the time. :P

Also, Aquapool would be hilarious, for many reasons.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

Thank you folks.

Aquapool is actually becoming quite tempting to me. Perhaps we will see it this summer!