News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

So I did something crazy...

Started by Verfall, March 12, 2012, 09:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verfall

It's been a couple years now, but I'm not sure I ever posted this here:

That is what currently adorns the back of my right calf. The pic is from when it was freshly done, so it's faded a bit since then.
"My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poisoned water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues
You can never corrupt me again"

naitvalis

nooo really man! i told you to do that skin, not to do that on your skin! :P
no really, nice tatoo, i'm not an expert but have see some, and this one look well performed.
the character remind me Venom  but is also original and with a more "dark look".

Cyber Burn

Nice tat, I never thought of getting my AV inked on me...until now.  :thumbup:

XStream

That Avatar looks slightly familar... Have we met?

I don't think I was around when you changed your Avatar man! What happened to Ran Vage!? Get tired of the van jokes? Like the redesign, and mucho hardcore points for the tat... Maybe I should get a giant blue "X" across my chest.... hmmmm... Wonder what the wife would think?
I am not, nor have I ever been a Rude Naked Hero!

UnfluffyBunny

nice work, tho I have some "geek" tats, the only comic one I have is the apocalypse logo they revealed in the apocalypse/dracula storyline back in 06, but 95% of people seem to think it's a tie fighter >.>

Verfall

Quote from: XStream on March 13, 2012, 01:57:54 AM
That Avatar looks slightly familar... Have we met?

I don't think I was around when you changed your Avatar man! What happened to Ran Vage!? Get tired of the van jokes? Like the redesign, and mucho hardcore points for the tat... Maybe I should get a giant blue "X" across my chest.... hmmmm... Wonder what the wife would think?

Bamf/Pyro/Whatever he calls himself, did up that Av for the AoH stuff, and I fell in love. The tattoo was a birthday present from my mom, who herself has 2 upper arm sleeves and a calf sleeve. Mom always said she'd pay for the first tattoo...and $700 later..lol. When the GF  and I stay together long enough that I know for sure we aren't splitting any time soon, the character I designed for her will go on my left calf.
"My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poisoned water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues
You can never corrupt me again"