News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Darkman Keys

Started by seraglio, February 25, 2012, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seraglio

I found a set of mentor-like keyframes (from the early "aura" mesh that appears to be compatible with a lot of meshes) and it works to animate the Irrational darkman mesh. However it spins around the orientation badly. As best I can tell scene root is 90 degrees forward, or laying flat on its face. This mesh wont open in nifskope, mesh editor, or Blender.

I'm wondering has thier ever been a set of keys released for this mesh, like Azael keys? Or perhaps someone is familiar with the issue and knows how to fix it. Perhaps, rather than "fix" the mesh, I can "break" these keyframes, force the orientation that works for this mesh? Any ideas?

seraglio

Went through most keys I could imagine working. Not surprisingly, liberty lad and the ant keys animate mesh as well, with the same results, model faceplants self.

Help!

cmdrkoenig67

Are you looking for keys that work specifically for the Darkman mesh?

If so, Seraglio...Go to http://www.alexff.com/ 

I believe the Pulp Fiction mod (there are versions for both FF games) uses the Darkman mesh with new keys (I'm drawing a blank on what the mesh was renamed, though)...And he's not kissing the pavement.

Dana

seraglio

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 26, 2012, 12:21:50 AM
Are you looking for keys that work specifically for the Darkman mesh?

If so, Seraglio...Go to http://www.alexff.com/ 

I believe the Pulp Fiction mod (there are versions for both FF games) uses the Darkman mesh with new keys (I'm drawing a blank on what the mesh was renamed, though)...And he's not kissing the pavement.

Dana

Thanks for the tip, I found quite a bit of stuff I didn't already haev. However I didnt find any darkman keys. I loked at every model in the characters folder that wasnt obviously something else (like female_longhair), and didnt see any darkman model.

cmdrkoenig67

I apologize that I couldn't recall his new name, but I found him...The darkman mesh (with the new keyframes) is renamed Enigma in the Pulp Fiction mod.  Its a pretty neat re-do of the darkman mesh.

Dana