Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

For syrupy armageddon!

For I summon forth...

The
Waffle
Gods!!

Dun dun dun!
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

PreRaphaelite

This makes much sense. I remember the words of the Nrober Modeerf lexicon:

Quote"And lo, a plague shall descend upon the 'Choose your own adventure' area.
A plague greater than locusts, than toads, than famine or death!
And this plague, this creature of night, this gecko among men shall bring with him they who must not be trifled with. (Or puddinged or caked for that matter).
And in their wake, the world will crumble. (I'm thinking apple, maybe rhubarb?)."

*Ahem*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

ow_tiobe_sb

Ah, but you see, PreR, the prophetic account of these events in the Redreh Fren Codex differs a great deal from that of the rather popular Nrober Modeerf:

Quote from: Redreh Fren Codex
At such a time, when the woodbine blossoms on the little paisley place,
And the wildebai lie down with the slightly-off ham sandwiches,
A half-pint, halfwit harbinger in the guise of a newt
Shall announce the coming of a divine early bird breakfast
That shall nourish the multitudes of the sick and the generally cheesed off.

And there shall be jubilation and panic in the streets of Birmingham,
And there a disc jockey shall be hanged until dead by his elbow just for sport.
Yea, then the flatulent harbinger shall be cast into the bottomless, fiery role of middle-class, middle-management project leader
  for a chain of affordably-priced daycare centers in suburban Indiana on a mid-season replacement airing on a minor cable network.

I think there are clear grounds for a debate regarding which prophecy is more accurate.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

PreRaphaelite

If you'd like to know more about the Waffle Gods, the Redreh Fren Codex or the Nrober Modeerf Lexicon, press the red button your digital remote now.

If you have no digital remote, please proceed to bash yourself in the face with whatever is closest to hand, then bow down to the Gods of Waffley Goodness and praise them in all their glory.
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Deaths Jester

Ohh dear gawds...not waffle gods!!!  I must get out my secret maple syrup weaponry!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Panther_Gunn

Careful there.  Your attempts to call upon the deities of breakfasty goodness may well result in the return of the Notorious P.I.E..  I'm not sure anyone is prepared for that just yet.

And DJ, your maple arsenal hasn't been kept up with the times, and will be somewhat ineffective.  I urge you to make the shift to boysenberry post-haste!
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

cmdrkoenig67

Mmmmmmmmmmm, waffles...What a way to go.

JeyNyce

But I like pancakes  :bunny, with bacon....mmmmmmm bacon :drool:
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on January 17, 2012, 11:20:29 PM
Careful there.  Your attempts to call upon the deities of breakfasty goodness may well result in the return of the Notorious P.I.E..  I'm not sure anyone is prepared for that just yet.

And DJ, your maple arsenal hasn't been kept up with the times, and will be somewhat ineffective.  I urge you to make the shift to boysenberry post-haste!

I disagree, my maple arsenal has been freshly harvested from Canada by miniture mounties who only say "Eh".

MJB

The Waffle Gods sound hella tasty.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: MJB on February 14, 2012, 07:05:02 AM
The Waffle Gods sound hella tasty.

they are...especially with blueberries!!

vamp

A day may come when the Waffle Gods prevail and the hunger of man fades, when we forsake our tastebuds and fail to release the button of our pants, but it is not this day!  An hour of woes and shattered plates, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we feast! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you eat, Men of the West!