hydra agent/ pulse rifle

Started by herodad1, December 10, 2009, 05:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

anybody have a mesh/skope of a hydra agent  with a pulse rifle or some big gun?would love a copy!

area34

I can skope that for you when I get home later. It's an easy swap

-edited to add
It's sent

herodad1

Scorpion13mk2

Gee, am I the only one who puts skins on different meshes? Cuz when I needed that I slapped one of Court's old Hydra soldier skins on the old male_basic_rifle mesh and it worked like a charm.

Hell, male basic skins work on up to male_heavy meshes and thats how I got a big giant Hydra guy with a chain gun.

area34

The only thing with that is if your not skoping the parts you would lose the bubble eyes, the skirt, and the belt.

herodad1

i usually do that too but theres some cases where i need the talents of one of my fellow forum buddies for ideas i cant mix-n-match. i wanted a hydra agent with a big gun to take out the big good guys! area 34 came through for me. i put ren's hydra skin on the manbot mesh with the dome head. i think daglob made diff. skins for it. one was a baron struker skin. i copied the struker skin and replaced its male_basic.tga with the hydra tga. theyre my armored hydra agents.

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: area34 on December 11, 2009, 01:45:51 AM
The only thing with that is if your not skoping the parts you would lose the bubble eyes, the skirt, and the belt.

Well yeah, if youre going with the newer skins made special for special meshes/hexes, but the older skins are still pretty good, and they arent hex/mesh dependent.

I wasnt disapproving of anything, I was just commenting on something that I did, and wondering if anyone else did that too.

daglob

I have a "variant" Hydra skin from C6 (I think) that was intended for Male Basic, and I've put it on a LOT of meshes, Adam Strange Nofin, for instance for AirCav. Did the same with a C6 Baron Strucker and Adam Strange Norockets Nofin.

area34

Is it possible for you to send me the c6's Strucker? I don't think I have that.

Scorpion13mk2

Im pretty sure alot of those old skins are still up on his many Yahoo Groups.

And I slapped the various Hydra skins on all kinds of different meshes. Alot of other things too. In fact, Im still looking for Firestorm's old Robocop skin so I can try to put it on the single holster Phantom DX mesh.

I put cmdrkoenig67's Wolfman skin on the vampire mesh so that when he dies he turns into a skeleton. Same with his old Mummy skin.

And it doesnt stop there. When ever I play mods for the game, I always replace the in game skins with ones I like better. Great Hunt Spider-Man always gets the built in skin switched out with C6's Romita Spider-Man skin. In fact, Ive been trying for years to figure out how to switch out the hero files in those games so I can switch the meshes and not screw things up too much with the animations that are assigned for the attacks.

I never brought this up before because I always just assumed everyone does this.

daglob

I've got that Robocop skin I believe; the information I had was to put it on one of the Deadpool meshes.

Where would you like it sent? I'm sure if I don't get ti to you first, someone else will.

Scorpion13mk2

You do!? Alright!

Lemme PM ya...

herodad1

area 34, struker is one of daglobs skins at one of his groups.cant think of which one it is but its for his man-bot skopes.

daglob

Actually, I was supposed to have re-done the Strucker for that version. I haven't checked, but I think I did. However, I used a C6 base skin, so it looks a LOT like C6's version.

darabka

Could I have that Robocop skin?

daglob

Send me an e-mail from the address you want it sent to, and I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can. It's Mardi Gras here, and the whole city is going to be shut down for two days (including the libraries, where I've been getting internet access).

darabka

Okay I will! Sounds like its going to be a crazy celebration!  :thumbup:

Thanks again

darabka

I sent the email adress to a PM here because it doesnt show your email. Just let you know. Thanks again.