Simon Belmont - Castlevania

Started by darabka, January 10, 2012, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darabka

Id like to humbly request Simon Belmont skin from the original Castlevania, not the new updated one. Basicly when he looks like Conan with a whip.

darabka

The thing is I found a effext for his chain whip/flail weapon and I thought someone might have made a skin or a mesh like it.

Cyber Burn

When there are multiple versions of a character, especially one that I am not familiar with, it always helps when the requester posts either pictures of the request, or links to pictures of the requested character.

Cyber Burn

This is a work in progress. The sword is only there for decoration because the whip is always in the character's hand. Once I'm finished, if anyone is willing to skin this, please let me know.

spydermann93

BigD

This mesh is amazing :thumbup:! Well done, Cyber :D!

Cyber Burn

Thanks for the compliments guys, but they are definitely undeserved. I just opened up the skope in CTool2 and found a lot of clipping issues. I'll fix those next week sometime. Though I may just start from scratch, I haven't decided yet.

darabka

Wow, thanks, this looks amazing! Didnt think anyone would actually make the mesh! This is sweet on an epic scale to say the least!

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, having the skope is only half of the process. It will still need a skinner to finish it up, or I could just release it with a wiremap in hopes that someone will skin it down the line.

darabka

I could try it altough Ive only tried skinning once and I sucked at it.

BigD

Why not, it's worth the old college try darabka and above all I think it's worth a challenge to skin that skope of a mesh such as Simon Belmont since you guys mentioned even if it's a hard to figure out design :mellow:. So all I can say is this ^_^, try thinking up a perfect skin for old Simon Belmont himself by making a few concept designs in the form of a blueprint style or a sketch book style and hopefully you can choose the perfect skin design for the mesh itself and also maybe making the skope/mesh for either :ff:, :ffvstr: or maybe both. I hope you can come up with a simple plan and a good idea with everyone else including yourself darabka, and I hope you will be successful with the project and the suggestion I gave to you and everyone out there. Until then, good luck and I'll see you all later ;).

BigD
:cool:

Cyber Burn

Just for the record, since I skope primarily for  :ffvstr:, this skope is only for  :ffvstr:.

BentonGrey

Quote from: darabka on June 11, 2013, 12:54:45 AM

Everyone stinks at first, but practice and good tutorials make a big difference.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: darabka on June 11, 2013, 12:54:45 AM

You've got mail. Good luck with skinning this, I labeled what all the pieces are to be skinned, it should make things a little easier. We have a lot of great artists in the community, don't hesitate to ask them for advice.

darabka

I will do so. I just tried out the Modding tools for  :ffvstr: and they work perfectly with the Steam version, so Ill have a littlebit of an easier time.