News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Christmas Time!

Started by UnkoMan, December 25, 2011, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

So, it's Christmas. I have never done all the misfit toys jazz, since I am usually spending too much times with family.
This year, though, I got all sick so I've been home. I decided to give it a whirl.

Fought Clarence. Basically it's just like fighting Takofanes. A whole bunch of people show up and my computer slows way down and I can't tell what is going on, so I just try to spam my powerful powers when I see my energy is up. Okay, whatever. Then I get this part so I can do the holiday mission. Sweet. I figure I will try it solo, because I do everything solo in this game. Big mistake.

It's not that it was hard. It wasn't. At all. I don't think I got below 1/16th health, and that was only because I stopped caring.
It was just so long. Sooo long. I love Champions, but this is my biggest complaint. "Harder" boss fights just mean longer ones. And this was, honestly, the easiest boss fight I've ever had, but also probably the longest. I almost just quit a few times but kept thinking, "Well, I mean, I'll never do it again. Got to do it once."

So I did it. Good gravy. I don't know if I have the patience to bother get all the perks that'll give me Harlequin's hat thingie... Even though it is pretty much the only thing about this even I am interested in.

Okay, done complaining.