Commissions by Figure Fan - Details Inside:

Started by Figure Fan, November 22, 2011, 03:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figure Fan

Hey everyone,

Freelancing has been a little slow as of late, so I've decided to open up the 'request line' in order to make some extra money over the next month or so. Feel free to request any character you'd like, whether he or she is an avatar/original, from a major publisher, or from a game/MMO. All drawings will be done in pencil and inked by hand. Colors will be done digitally. Below are some examples of projects I've done in the past and the prices that accompany them:

Single Character 'Bust' (black & white) - $10

Single Full Character (black & white) - $15

Single Character 'Bust' (w/ digital colors) - $15

Single Full Character (w/ digital colors and a simple background) - $25

Examples:
Spoiler

Finished drawings will be e-mailed once complete and, if you'd like, I can 'snail mail' the original pen and ink drawing at no extra cost.

Comment here or PM me with commissions and/or questions. Thanks! :)

Outcast

Just like to comment that i really like the drawings and digital coloring you've done here Figure Fan. Wow!
If i didn't know you made these, i would have thought they were done by comic artists/professionals. :cool:

Figure Fan

Cyber Burn

These are really good FF, do you do custom lettering (Like writing the characters name under the pic)?

Figure Fan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 30, 2011, 06:52:12 PM
These are really good FF, do you do custom lettering (Like writing the characters name under the pic)?

I do, actually. Here's a couple of examples--one using a typeface and the other drawn by hand:

I meant to include that in the initial post, so thanks for the reminder. I usually add the name to 'bust' style drawings to create a more aesthetically pleasing cut-off point. :-)

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, how much for a double character bust (Hawk and Dove)?

Admitidly, finances prevent it right now, but hopefully later on...

Figure Fan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on December 05, 2011, 09:43:43 PM
Tried replying via PM, but your inbox is full.

Crappp. Okay, let me empty it out some. Sorry about that, Cyber :-/

*EDIT* Okay, it's cleared out. *EDIT*