Main Menu

Marvel Legacy

Started by Cyber Burn, November 30, 2011, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 01, 2013, 04:43:40 AM
Quote from: spydermann93 on January 01, 2013, 02:14:50 AM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 01, 2013, 12:04:29 AM
Thanks for the props jocke, I agree with you about Spider-Man's blue being too light, but when I tried it darker, the logo gets lost.

I know the Marvel Legacy site is down, so anything I do from here on out will be loaded to my Yahoo Group. I know some people have trouble accessing the groups, if so I have no problem sending my stuff out by e-mail.

Perhaps a different shade for the logo, then?

As for the site being down, it still loads fine for me :huh:

That's weird, for some reason, it won't load for me.

Which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox.

Cyber Burn

I'm still using Internet Explorer.

spydermann93

Odd, I just checked in IE and it works there, too  :huh:

Cyber Burn

Maybe it's just my PC that is preventing me from accessing the Marvel Legacy site.

In the Marvel Legacy Universe, street gangs no longer brand themselves by colors. They now base their appearances on various Super Villains of the past. One of the most ruthless of the gangs is the Cult of the Reaper. Violent and cruel, they have no quelms against killing their competition.

Helix

Nice work! I dig the Reaper Cult guy! You might add some refl to his metallic parts, though. And...I can't access Marvel Legacy either. Any idea what's up?

Cyber Burn

I'm not sure. With Murs retiring from actively creating content, there was nothing to be updated to the site. He offered to let me continue to maintain it, but I didn't have the know how so had to decline. Also, I have no way to access the site since my home computer won't let me access it. However, all of my skopes/skins for the Marvel Legacy are in my first Yahoo Group, including those that were not released to the site.

Bloodshadow

Love the Reaper cult CB :cool:

BentonGrey

Nice work on these guys CB, and I like the idea of the Dept. Q Guardians.  I think they might should have a hi-tech gun of some sort, rather than an MP5, though.

Ahh, Reaper idolizing gang members?  Too cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

i like the reaper guy, cool idea. i can't access the site either, and can't access yahoo groups from my computer, is there any chance that you could send that too me. you should still have my e-mail. thanx.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

I haven't been able to access the site from any of my regular haunts, so as far as I know, it's a goner. As to e-mailing you the Reaper Cult, not a problem, I'll send it either tonight or tomorrow night.

spydermann93

You mean the Marvel Legacy site? :huh:

That is all very strange to hear, as I can still access the site and download the skins/meshes from the site without issue.

I'm using Firefox, if that helps.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 04, 2013, 03:35:59 PM
You mean the Marvel Legacy site? :huh:

That is all very strange to hear, as I can still access the site and download the skins/meshes from the site without issue.

I'm using Firefox, if that helps.

That is weird, I've tried both Firefox and IE from 3 different computers and my wife's ipad and nothing.

Sayg

Maybe you're browser is blocking sites with pop up ads.
I can access the site but there's a pop up ad that pops up after a few seconds.
With knowledge comes power. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

AfghanAnt

I really love these Marvel Legacy original, CB but Cult of the Reaper is just an awesome idea.

martialstorm

Very ool (And scary) concept which could also translate well in Batman's universe with a similar Reaper character. Very nice!

Amazo Version 2.2

really sorry to see the marvel legacy universe die out because there were alot of great concepts released here. i hope someone comes back and continues this.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 11, 2013, 10:45:45 AM
I really love these Marvel Legacy original, CB but Cult of the Reaper is just an awesome idea.

Thanks AA, I was actually inspired by the Punishers from the old GotG comic from way back when.

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on July 22, 2013, 02:13:15 PM
really sorry to see the marvel legacy universe die out because there were alot of great concepts released here. i hope someone comes back and continues this.

Sorry Amazo, but I think the Marvel Legacy Universe is pretty much dead. Murs is retired, I am no longer skinning, and the site will not be getting updated with any new content. Sorry, but it just isn't going to happen.

BentonGrey

I'm sorry to hear that, CB.  I'm glad y'all produced all the cool stuff you did, though. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

that is really a bummer, you guys had some seriously sweet stuff being made

Randomdays

Looking for these to download if anyone has them handy.

I have all of Murs' skins if anyone needs them, but none of the rest.

From the wayback website - Murs 47 - 9 skins

Martialstorm - 1 skin

LP - 2 skins

CB - 13 skins

https://web.archive.org/web/20130220202015/http://marvel-legacy.comlu.com/home.html

GogglesPizanno

I got 9 of CB's files (The non brotherhood ones)
https://www.negative-10.com/MarvelLegacy.zip

I's be interested in the Murs ones as I don't have those ones.

Randomdays

Thanks Goggles!

Downloaded!

I actually got Murs group from dm's character backup file. They're at the end of his "Marvel Fantastic four.7z"  - you'll see them with the "47" in their name.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zrcb90e5nk6cb/Blender_Imports#5f3kvnakfcy9n

crosspotts1.0

do we have a site to host things yet just wondering like we need to put all of tommy boys stuff back up and everything else i been stuck with out being able to do anything for the past year i think  :banghead:

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: crosspotts1.0 on May 17, 2023, 03:51:02 AM
do we have a site to host things yet just wondering like we need to put all of tommy boys stuff back up and everything else i been stuck with out being able to do anything for the past year i think  :banghead:

Tomato got Freedom Force Forever, including Tommy's site, rehosted back in January.

http://www.freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=61203.0
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

So I saw this and didn't want to respond, since PG did, but it's been dead quiet since and I just want to post to break the silence:

Yes, I did in fact do the thing. Tommyboy's site was part of the Freedom Force Forever debacle, so it got rehosted alongside everything else. I even toyed with the idea of redesigning the page, but ultimately chose to leave everything as close to their original design as possible (I think SHJ's page is a biiiit off, but I had to recode that sucker from scratch because it was coded in php and current server didn't like that.)

https://tommyboymeshes.freedomforce4ever.com/

crosspotts1.0

thank you panther and thank you tomato for all youv done to get it back up