News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Legacy

Started by Cyber Burn, November 30, 2011, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Quote from: Previsionary on April 06, 2012, 12:04:56 AM
Tomato, thanks for the reminder as to why I don't converse with you. Maybe one day you'll do a little growing up. Anything is possible, they say.  :o

Pfft, I'll have you know I've been taking maturity classes twice a week. Just ask Murs... he's the teacher.

Podmark

Great skin Murs. Nice to see you skinning again and this project continuing.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on April 06, 2012, 03:01:14 AM
Tomato, thanks for the reminder as to why I don't converse with you. Maybe one day you'll do a little growing up. Anything is possible, they say.  :o

Pfft, I'll have you know I've been taking maturity classes twice a week. Just ask Murs... he's the teacher.

Oh boy...that explains a LOT!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

murs47

Quote from: Podmark on April 06, 2012, 05:04:07 PM
Great skin Murs. Nice to see you skinning again and this project continuing.

Thanks Pod.

Quote from: Deaths Jester on April 06, 2012, 06:15:41 PM
Quote from: Tomato on April 06, 2012, 03:01:14 AM

Oh boy...that explains a LOT!!!

-_-

Amazo Version 2.2

sweet skin murs. sweet concept for the black bolt character as well
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Not really happy with either the skope or skin, I'm playing around with bases to get a more unique look to my skins, still got a way to go.

Red Guardian:

The Soviets have re-built their Super Soldier program in an effort to develop a defense should the American Sentinels ever decide to attack Russia. Leading the charge is the current Red Guardian.

Cyber Burn

This was my original concept for the Red Guardian, leader of the New People's Protectorate.

Colossus became a broken man after the viscious death of his wife the Scarlet Witch by the Government's Sentinels, and wrongly believing his son dead. He travelled back to Russia, only to find that the American threat was potentially endangering his family back home. An enraged Colossus demands the government to re-instate a sponsored supergroup with him in charge. The one-time peaceful artist was now a warrior, protecting his homeland at all costs.

laughing paradox

I really like the skin, Cyber. Scarlet Witch and Colossus, huh? I could see that working out.

Cyber Burn

Thanks LP, I had seen a similar design for Colossus in an old Excalibur comic and have always wanted to implement it in  :ff:, finally got my chance.  :D

Marvel Legacy - Sentinel

Using stolen Stark Technology, the newly restructured SHIELD organization has upgraded the Sentinel Technology. Now, thousands of Sentinel Robots hunt Mutants alongside the Mutate Corps for the "Protection" of Humanity.

Amazo Version 2.2

i like seeing you skinning again. colossis looks great, sentinels too. are the sentinels male basic sized? or did you scope them larger?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 03, 2012, 02:28:56 PM
i like seeing you skinning again. colossis looks great, sentinels too. are the sentinels male basic sized? or did you scope them larger?

Left as Male_Basic sized, human sized Sentinels hunting human sized mutants.  :P

Cyber Burn

Marvel Legacy - The Stark Protocals

After the original "Armor Wars", Tony Stark created a new breed of technology based on tech salvaged from the Kree and Skrull races. He kept this tech hidden and created a series of robots that would hunt down any future stolen tech and destroy it. With the United States Government stealing Stark's technology to create their newest Sentinels, "The Stark Protocals" were released to hunt the Sentinels down and destroy them.

murs47

Cyber Burn

Thanks Murs, I also have a Red/Black version as well.

murs47

Ooooo lemme see please!

Cyber Burn

It's just a color swap, but it does look much better.

laughing paradox

I agree, the black and red looks better. It suits the character. Cool design.

murs47

Yup, the black does suit the RG more, excellent stuff CB :thumbup:

martialstorm

Count me in as another vote for black RG. Also digging your Colossus.

Cyber Burn

Thanks for the compliments guys, I hope other skinners are inspired to jump in here as well.

Murs, did I ever send you Colossus, Red Guardian, and the Sentinels?

Cyber Burn

This is my first skin in a while, still needs some work.

Marvel Legacy - Lord_Hyperion

Having nearly conquered the Earth in his home dimension, his Earth's Sorcerer Supreme teleported Lord_Hyperion to Marvel Legacy's Earth. Since then, he has taken his rage out on Superhero, Supervillain, and Human Governments alike. With the intent of taking over our world, can anyone stop Lord_Hyperion?

martialstorm

Very nice skin Cyber and cool backstory.

laughing paradox

I'm a big fan of Hyperion, particularly because of the Exiles (King Hyperion and Weapon X was so fun). I like this concept and design a lot! I like the HL work, too. However, the HLs should be toned down a bit. You can put a new layer of a lighter red over the HLs (to fit over the red costume, naturally), and blend it and manage the opacity. It'll make a world of difference.

Cyber Burn

Updated skin and hex.

Department_Q - Guardians

With the Americans becoming more and more aggressive in their search for Mutants and Super Powered individuals, the Canadian Government felt
the need to defend it's borders and protect it's citizens. Not wanting to use Mutants or Super Powered individuals for this project for fear that the American Sentinals would lay seige to their Country, "Department Q" was born. This new Department used the Guardian suit of James MacDonald Hudson as a prototype to create a stronger, more powerful suit of armor, thereby creating the "Guardians", armored soldiers that would protect the Canadian border from all threats.

Cyber Burn

Marvel_Legacy_Spider_Man

Having idolized Spider-Man as a youth, Richard Soto uses his powers to follow in the deceased Spider-Man's footsteps. Fighting crime in New York and trying to stay one step ahead of the mutant hunting Sentinels, Richard has big shoes to fill, but always does so with a smile and a sense of humor.

jocke32

Love the Department Q guy!
Spiderman is cool also, the blue is just abit to light for my taste  :P
Anyway awesome with the new thinking and im looking forward to what you will create next !  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Thanks for the props jocke, I agree with you about Spider-Man's blue being too light, but when I tried it darker, the logo gets lost.

I know the Marvel Legacy site is down, so anything I do from here on out will be loaded to my Yahoo Group. I know some people have trouble accessing the groups, if so I have no problem sending my stuff out by e-mail.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 01, 2013, 12:04:29 AM
Thanks for the props jocke, I agree with you about Spider-Man's blue being too light, but when I tried it darker, the logo gets lost.

I know the Marvel Legacy site is down, so anything I do from here on out will be loaded to my Yahoo Group. I know some people have trouble accessing the groups, if so I have no problem sending my stuff out by e-mail.

Perhaps a different shade for the logo, then?

As for the site being down, it still loads fine for me :huh:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on January 01, 2013, 02:14:50 AM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 01, 2013, 12:04:29 AM

Perhaps a different shade for the logo, then?

As for the site being down, it still loads fine for me :huh:

That's weird, for some reason, it won't load for me.