News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FFVTTR is't loading anymore.

Started by John Jr., October 22, 2011, 03:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hi guys. I really need some help.
I tried to start FFVTTR but I had no images (only a black screen), I heard the musics until Genie's cutscene, then the pc frozen.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, with no effect. It all began after I installed the "Unity Web Player" plugin, but I already unistalled it (used even an unistaller), again no effect.
Following a tip from Goggles and Prev I checked if there was some conflict with my video card and the onboard, but it's working just right.
Any suggestions?

spydermann93

You may have to uninstall the game and then delete ALL :ffvstr: related folders.

That means the one in your local drive as well as your "C:\Users\user_name_here\AppData\Local\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich" folder

Make sure you back-up everything that you want to save.

John Jr.

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 22, 2011, 09:34:26 AM
You may have to uninstall the game and then delete ALL :ffvstr: related folders.

That means the one in your local drive as well as your "C:\Users\user_name_here\AppData\Local\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich" folder

Make sure you back-up everything that you want to save.

I already tried this (twice), but nothing changed. Anyway, thanks for the help.

BentonGrey

Hmm...that's really strange JJ.  I had a similar issue, but uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it.  Try either A) updating your video card drivers, or B) going back to a previous version of the drivers.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Epimethee

Probably last recourse, but did you try rolling back Windows to a previous state?
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

John Jr.

Thanks for tips, guys. I'll check it out.

John Jr.

After a lot of work (and the help of a technician), my pc got worse... :banghead:
I'll have to format the poor guy and re-install windows, but I won't have time for this until late december, so I won't be able to produce content for a while. Sorry.

spydermann93

No need to be sorry, JJ.

I just hope you can get everything working so you can enjoy your game.

John Jr.

Thanks for the support, Spyder.
If I get lucky I'll be able to make something as a "New Year Gift" for the community.