In need of the following from Flash22798

Started by BigD, August 14, 2013, 04:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

knowing this information is very helpful in understanding where you are coming from bigd. i myself have adhd and dyslexia, so i have issues with my typing as well.  if i can make a recommendation, i would suggest that you try to shorten your posts to just get your point across, it would be  alot more helpful in understanding you. maybe less faces and colors in your posts would help too. just a suggestion
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BigD

Very well then Tomato :mellow:, I will take your advice and do what you said to me so that I will remember the next time something like this ever happens again ^_^. Above all Amazo Version 2.2 :o, I will do what you said about having less colors and faces along with shortening my posts which I will start doing right now by tonight and/or tomorrow depending on my mood. Thanks for the suggestions you two, and I will CUL8TR ;).

BigD
:cool:

Amazo Version 2.2

bigd, i'm taking this conversation to pm
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

I went looking through the pics of Flash's skins, and I have to say I am amazed by the number and diversity. The man was fantastic.