News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

skin beginner here

Started by naitvalis, October 28, 2011, 01:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

i used base skins from c6 to made this ....hemmm thing? (but can be useful in any mad doctor lab).

visit my deviantart page.
http://naitvalis.deviantart.com/

bearded

i would love to use that on my zombie mesh! what mesh did you use?

naitvalis

its basically a male heavy, but ive played with keyframes some time ago and can't be sure, ive that mesh named hulking_try i can send you mesh and skin if u want.

bearded

the skin would be enough, i could probably change the name and it would work. if you could alpha out the white patches, it would show the skeleton on my zombie!
my email is beardinlair@aol.com

naitvalis

the skin is on his way to your mail pal.

Cyber Burn

Glad to see an original character as opposed to a mainstream one. Good use of the baseskins for the metallic arm.

naitvalis

tryng to skin without base skins.  (be patient with the results.)
superwoman from earth 2 of crime syndacate, skinned on a little modified scarlet witch of gren.

(p.s. as uve probably noticed she don't have the shoulderpads or the metal " s "symbol, thats cause i don't know how to add pieces in nifskope, any help is appreciated.

detourne_me

It's looking great without a base skin!
if you show me some ref pics i could probably skope on the pieces for u

naitvalis

thank you detourne_me! ive all of your works from champions of freedom, especcially like that sabretooth :thumbup: :thumbup:.
you are an excellent skin painter!
so i profit of the comment for ask for a good superwoman from earth 2 to you!! no really can i send you the mesh and skin to your mail maybe?
(here is a ref. pic.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

laughing paradox

That's very impressive work, particularly with you not using a base. Good job on that... and keep up with it!

Outcast

As a fellow newbie, i also know how hard it is to skin without a base. I have a hard time just trying to get the flesh colors right.  :banghead: I'd say that's pretty good work. The face work looks clean too. If i had to make my own face work, i'd say, yours would be much much more better. Good job. :)

naitvalis

thx guys for the comments i'll try to do better next time.
here is lil update. (hope detourne_me can add those pieces.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JKCarrier

There's a Superwoman mesh here that might be closer to what you're looking for:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Fusionmeshes9

naitvalis

thank you JK :D! i can't believe this mesh is escaped me !! really thx!!