Looking abyss from the x-men

Started by danzrocker, October 08, 2011, 03:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danzrocker

Hi guys its me again but actually i would like to have just a moment of your time and was hoping if someone could find me these meshes/skins or perhaps send them.What i actually need is:

1.Monarch(yes i know that i am reposting it but i kinda thought it would get better attention if posted anew,also it might attract some other monarch fans)

2.Ganthet of the green lanterns

3.the Spectre:

4.Shazam:(its not really that important but if someone has then its good)

Please please do reply to this as really these characters as i am a great fan of these godly dudes,if you decide to post the links that will work too but if you decide to send it.Email:nova.rocker@hotmail.com .Thanks for listening and for any advice and effort in advance. ^_^

danzrocker

Though these are nice but  i always hate to pick out a flaw  :banghead:i was hoping for a little awesome or stylish please please don`t mind  :)and i really mean no disrespect but i would really appreciate any other ideas and But still thnx for the effort. :)

Cyber Burn

Quote from: danzrocker on October 08, 2011, 03:07:09 PM
Hi guys its me again but actually i would like to have just a moment of your time and was hoping if someone could find me these meshes/skins or perhaps send them.What i actually need is:

1.Monarch(yes i know that i am reposting it but i kinda thought it would get better attention if posted anew,also it might attract some other monarch fans)

Please please do reply to this as really these characters as i am a great fan of these godly dudes,if you decide to post the links that will work too but if you decide to send it.Email:nova.rocker@hotmail.com .Thanks for listening and for any advice and effort in advance. ^_^

Personally, multiple threads about the same characters will make me stop reading requests from the person who posts them. I can't speak for others, but this habbit just really irritates me.

ShawDAMAN

QuotePersonally, multiple threads about the same characters will make me stop reading requests from the person who posts them. I can't speak for others, but this habbit just really irritates me.

I'm afraid that goes for me too man. I did an exhaustive search for monarch and didn't turn anything up. You might want to just take a break from all the requests for a while. I feel like I've asked for way too much already and I haven't reposted anything or asked for nearly as much as you.  :o

If you can't find it on:

Heroforce:
http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/

Champions of Freedom:
http://ffcenter.net/champions/

Laughing Paradox
http://sardonicparadox.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Gryphons page of skins
http://www.chynaman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/FF/Marvel.html

Tommyboy's website
http://www.tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/

Alex's Freedom fortress
http://www.alexff.com/stuff.php

Or Blobula's site,
http://blobula.webs.com/

OR anywhere in this master list: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Trinity_of_Freedom/index.php?showtopic=248

It very likely doesn't exist. Sometimes I miss stuff but I try to look in those places before asking anyone else for help.

You can also go to the 'skins' and 'requests' sections of this forum and do a search in the upper right hand search box to see if anyone else has asked for the same things already or released the skins you're looking for (or perhaps a WIP.) Instead of making more threads.
Take care

Randomdays

ShawDamans list is pretty complete. I would also add ;
Master Mesh List and tutorials on
http://frworld.wikispaces.com/

FX Force for fx, maps, meshes and skins
http://www.fxforce.com/FXINDEX.html

Also try doing a Google search for "Freedom Force" and "skin" or "mesh" to pull up some of the smaller sites and searching yahoo groups for "Freedom Force" for any groups not on the list.

Some of the rarer characters have only been done once or not done at all. In that case you're going to have to be satisfied with what there is or hope it's on someones list to skin. If you want something more "awesome" or "stylish" my only other advice is look at some of the skinning tutorials and try yourself. I know I'm not good at skinning but you never know till you try.

I'll agree with the guys too. It's good to see new people on the forum interested in playing, but it's been said before, instead of making a new thread for every bunch of requests, just add to a single thread instead.

danzrocker

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 08, 2011, 04:03:06 PM

Personally, multiple threads about the same characters will make me stop reading requests from the person who posts them. I can't speak for others, but this habbit just really irritates me.

I am really really sorry cyber amazing that you are the only one irritated by this fact no offence though but there is nothing actually irritating about reposting just one character i.e. since you want him badly as well so whats the big deal with that no disrespect though.and i apologize for any inconvenience and misunderstanding i might caused anyone,you see i am a learner and totally new here now that i know the fact i assure you i will  post any requests i make in the same thread.Still thanks for the good advice and effort,i really hope none of you mind and i really meant disrespect to anyone. :rolleyes:

danzrocker

Also guys just wanted to know if a skin\mesh of kratos from the god of war has ever been made or released.By kratos i meant this guy.

I hope this won`t be a problem or perhaps a burden but like you said i learned the fact and i have the put request in the same thread and will continue to do so.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: danzrocker on October 09, 2011, 06:54:16 AM

I am really really sorry cyber amazing that you are the only one irritated by this fact no offence though but there is nothing actually irritating about reposting just one character i.e. since you want him badly as well so whats the big deal with that no disrespect though.and i apologize for any inconvenience and misunderstanding i might caused anyone,you see i am a learner and totally new here now that i know the fact i assure you i will  post any requests i make in the same thread.Still thanks for the good advice and effort,i really hope none of you mind and i really meant disrespect to anyone. :rolleyes:

I was going to let this go, but...you obviously didn't understand before when I suggested that you keep your requests to a single thread. Personally, I'd be more willing to fill a request or two, if I could find one that interests me. Instead, with all your threads, I'm going to the 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th pages trying to go through requests that should still be on the first page.

In regards to my Monarch request, the difference here, is that I'm willing to do the work to help fill my request.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 10, 2011, 05:03:08 AM
Quote from: danzrocker on October 09, 2011, 06:54:16 AM

I was going to let this go, but...you obviously didn't understand before when I suggested that you keep your requests to a single thread. Personally, I'd be more willing to fill a request or two, if I could find one that interests me. Instead, with all your threads, I'm going to the 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th pages trying to go through requests that should still be on the first page.

In regards to my Monarch request, the difference here, is that I'm willing to do the work to help fill my request.

time to let this go and to take a break from the requests thread.

i hereby ban cyber for one week from visiting the requests froums. people in rl dont need you being all moody again.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

danzrocker

Umm Amazo i have a request and please do agree,i would recommend not banning cyber dude he has also been answering request for several years now and i conventionally think banning him won`t be the right thing to do.So see i was being unfair and pretty greedy as well but well i said my part of the apology so doesn`t that make things even. :)

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: danzrocker on October 10, 2011, 03:40:39 PM
Umm Amazo i have a request and please do agree,i would recommend not banning cyber dude he has also been answering request for several years now and i conventionally think banning him won`t be the right thing to do.So see i was being unfair and pretty greedy as well but well i said my part of the apology so doesn`t that make things even. :)

i'm not a mod or and admin, i'm a concerned friend whose just trying to kee[p the peace.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

danzrocker

hi guys its me again actually i am a good guy now like i wasn`t already but since i posted in the same thread so well i only have one request which is there is a skin of dargo(or the thor from future earth) from marvel comics which is by courtnall6 whether there is a version that uses the mesh by Grenadier.i would really be appreciate if someone could him  to this email nova.rocker@hotmail.com.

1.Dargo(or the thor from future earth)

Thanks for any help and advice. :D

hoss20

There is a skope of Dargo here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/lion23dj_skopes
It contains a skin by C6 that was modified by lion23dj to fit the skope.
One thing I would suggest is to use the Search function here on the site, located on the top menu. A search for Dargo brought up the location of this skope. Searches often bring up previous requests for characters. While sometimes requests are filled directly via e-mail, they are also filled by someone giving the location where the mesh/skin/skope is located.

danzrocker

HI guys i was kinda working on ezhero 3.3 and i actually saw an abyss hero file by usagent i was hoping if someone was having an abyss.According to my info,i know of only one by captain spud and another skin/mesh in the name of male_alpha_stretched.IF there is perhaps a link or maybe someone could send them my way as the email is enlisted.I would really appreciate if someon could help me regarding this matter. :)

Note:In case,you don`t know i have also checked the master and mega list it doessn`t exist there as well.

jackinthebox975

I do not know if you still need Dargo C6, however, I have the original and I've sent to your email

Ciao!

spydermann93

Quote from: danzrocker on October 14, 2011, 08:11:03 AM
HI guys i was kinda working on ezhero 3.3 and i actually saw an abyss hero file by usagent i was hoping if someone was having an abyss.According to my info,i know of only one by captain spud and another skin/mesh in the name of male_alpha_stretched.IF there is perhaps a link or maybe someone could send them my way as the email is enlisted.I would really appreciate if someon could help me regarding this matter. :)

Note:In case,you don`t know i have also checked the master and mega list it doessn`t exist there as well.

I second this request.

If anybody has it or finds it, could you please send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com" please?

Thank you :)

And he's right. It's not on the master mesh list nor any of the sources I pulled up.