Peter "Ink" Nguyen Mentioned in CrossGen Route 666 Interview

Started by AfghanAnt, August 29, 2011, 06:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

QuoteThis past weekend's Fan Expo convention in Toronto brought word of two additions to Marvel's CrossGen lineup: Route 666 and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

The books are the fourth and fifth pre-existing CrossGen titles to be revived by Marvel, following Sigil, Ruse and Mystic. CrossGen existed as an independent publisher 1998 to 2004, and has been under Marvel control since their purchase by Disney in 2009.
Click Here to Read the Full Article

deano_ue

Podmark

Awesome! I hadn't heard much about Ink for a while, was wondering what he'd be up to next.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Alaric

That's great news! Always knew he'd get an ongoing series sooner or later.

Looks like a series that really fits his style, too.
Fear the "A"!!!

BentonGrey

That's awesome!  It looks like he's producing some really beautiful work, too.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Glitch Girl

Way to go Ink!  His stuff's always looked gorgeous, I'm glad he's getting both work and attention. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Previsionary

Congrats, Ink! Glad to see some of the talent that has been part of the site for years get recognized!
Disappear when you least expe--

Uncle Yuan

"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

lugaru

Big fan of Ink's work... not just his meshes of course but also remember his art thread

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=49039.90