Trouble logging into CoH forums?

Started by Uncle Yuan, September 17, 2011, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Yuan

I can't log into the CoH forums - is anyone else having trouble?  It tells me that they changed the log in to match your NCSoft master account, but that doesn't get me in.  I can log into my account just fine.  And into the game.  Just not the forum.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Ephemeris

catwhowalksbyhimself

When they redid the forums, somehow it deleted EVERYONE's password.  Fortunately, it's easy to fix.  Go to your NCSoft account and use the option to change your ingame password, but put in the exact same one you already have.  Wait about half an hour and you should be able to access the forums again.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Uncle Yuan

"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

The_Baroness

Ephemeris

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on September 17, 2011, 02:48:47 PM
When they redid the forums, somehow it deleted EVERYONE's password.  Fortunately, it's easy to fix.  Go to your NCSoft account and use the option to change your ingame password, but put in the exact same one you already have.  Wait about half an hour and you should be able to access the forums again.
problem is...my passowrd doesn't conform to the new forum password rules...  I don't really want to change it.

B A D

As far as I know you can change your  password to your old password and you get forum access. I did that on my account on saturday and was able to log in.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.