News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

cat-man skins

Started by bearded, September 16, 2011, 11:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i made it to work with jkc's catman skope, but it will work in any male basic, or male cape type.  what can i do to make that chest logo look better? any advice?
based on this version:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beardedinlairmeshes5/files/skins!/cat-man.zip

Randomdays

The main thing I noticed in the chest emblem is the original has two large spikes coming off the head, in between the eye and mouth, while yours is missing them. Otherwise a nice skin

bearded

Tomato

These are fairly decent first attempts man. I would experiment with some more base skin use (I think C6's old timmverse skin base might work well for the second one) and... if I might make a suggestion from the meshing end, why not use the cat ears from my "Mahty" mesh/skin instead? Those old mesh pieces have always looked silly to me as cat ears (they're more like teddy bear ears).

bearded

thanks guys. i'm experimenting to see if i can effectively skin without putting all the effort i had to put into the spirit. i think the ears on jkc's is funny. :stupor
one more, then i'm done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bearded

actually, i would love to see the c6 base skin, is it available for download?

Tomato

Used to be.. it was up on Ren's toybox before it died. it was one of the many C6 items from the toybox that never made its way to Champions. I don't have it anymore, but I'm sure if you put in a request for it someone will hook you up.

Cyber Burn

I've always enjoyed the various Cat-Men characters, so I look forward to seeing these finished. I agree with Tomato, the ears would probably benefit from a switch. As for a base skin, I really like Unkoman's "Cartoon" baseskin. Check that one out and I'll see if I have C6's Timm base.

Unkoman's Cartoon base located here:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/joeskins/

Amazo Version 2.2

if you dont mind a suggestion, maybe switching these to grenaediers new batman mesh would look better
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.