News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Base skins?

Started by captainspud, October 27, 2011, 01:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainspud

I'm bored at work and feel like making a skin. I just looked around and can't find any of the base skins I used to use. Can anybody direct me to a download? I'm not picky, any one is fine.
I do not hold grudges against those who argue with me. If you disagree with me, it can only be because I have not made the correct understanding clear to you. Thus, your ignorance is my fault, not yours.

Let us work together to correct it.

captainspud

Awesome, thanks.

Next question: are the plain male_basic meshes still available anywhere? I found two downloads purporting to be them, but they were just the head.nifs. All the other links I can find are broken.
I do not hold grudges against those who argue with me. If you disagree with me, it can only be because I have not made the correct understanding clear to you. Thus, your ignorance is my fault, not yours.

ShawDAMAN

I have male_basic_effects and a male_basic from tomatoes site, if you like I can email them to you

captainspud

Two fun hours of nostalgia later, I think I've got my skinning bug adequately fed for another five years or so. :)

*disappears back into the mists of the intarwebs*

ShawDAMAN

I dont know who it is, but it's very well done  :lol:

Bloodshadow

Looks awesome CS :thumbup:
C'mon ya really want to do more skins don't ya? ;)

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Bloodshadow on October 27, 2011, 10:02:33 PM
Looks awesome CS :thumbup:
C'mon ya really want to do more skins don't ya? ;)

Yeah, you just have to balance the man of Ice with one of Fire.  :thumbup:

hoss20

You can also check here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/FFBaseSkins1/
It was set up by House Quake and there is quite a variety of bases there, including male, female, VX, packs for FX meshes, shirts, pants, etc.

Podmark

Quote from: captainspud on October 27, 2011, 07:28:18 PM

Long time no see Spud!
Very nice skin, I see you haven't lost your skills after all these years.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: captainspud on October 27, 2011, 07:28:18 PM

Best of luck dodging those feathers on the "intarwebs," Spud.  'Tis nice to see you still alive and well and dropping in.   :D

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

Figure Fan

Nice skin, Spud. Good to see you on here. :)

AfghanAnt

Yah! Spud's back. Great restart.