Need help from someone living in the U.S.

Started by bat1987, December 06, 2010, 11:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat1987

As some of you may know, I am having troubles pre-ordering DCU Online, and the main reason I want to do this is to play as Jim Lee designed Batman (my favorite modern take on the character :D).

Anyway, since Amazon is not shipping to Serbia, I'm asking if there's an individual from US who wants to pm me his/her address that I can input as shipping destination on Amazon's site.
The thing is, Batman code will be e-mailed to my yahoo mail, and the game box to the fellow FR-er who decides to help me.
As a token of appreciation for the effort the game is yours to keep, and I will buy the game when my local store gets it.

One more thing, since I don't know how to input US addresses on Amazon, I'd appreciate if you could also tell me how to fill the brackets with your respective address.

I'll make a deal with the first person who pms me, to be fair. Feel free to ask any questions, and thanks in advance  :thumbup:

EDIT: I think this things go without saying but I still think I should write them anyway:

I'm a FR member for a long time, and I can assure you that I wont abuse the address in any way, for what is worth you have my word. And of course I'm paying the game with my credit card, just need the US address for shipping. And as a way to show my gratitude you keep the game for yourself. I know its weird to pay for the game twice, since I'll be buying it when it comes out here, but I'm a huuuge Batman fan ^_^

bat1987

Ok, the pre order has been made!
Thanks to all who showed interest, you guys are awesome! :thumbup: