News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

cold warriors

Started by bearded, October 31, 2010, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i'm looking for ideas for different ice villians. i've got icicle, killer frost, chillblaine, and captain cold.

herodad1

daglob

bearded

mr freeze is good. and just dc. even if we don't have skins or meshes. i'll make 'em.

devilance

Coldsnap; member of the Masters of Disaster and foe of The Outsiders. Also, two Wonder Woman villains: The Blue Snowman and Minister Blizzard.

daglob

Mr. Zero is on my list, but I could just as easily do a silver age Mr. Freeze. I was going to use a TV mesh.

daglob

Quote from: daglob on November 01, 2010, 01:40:39 AM
Mr. Zero is on my list, but I could just as easily do a silver age Mr. Freeze. I was going to use a TV mesh.

Work in progress picture is in the Skin-A-Rama.

bearded

he looks like he wants to be a boss on a level!

Scorpion13mk2

Has anybody done the old 3-D Man villain the Cold Warrior?

USAgent

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on November 02, 2010, 05:49:26 PM
Has anybody done the old 3-D Man villain the Cold Warrior?

Yes, I have a skin of him, But I think Beard is interested in DC cold villains

Scorpion13mk2

Cool. You know where I can find him?

bearded

official request for daglob's mister zero. i'll put him in as soon as i get him.
also, this guy: is there a cyclops mesh he would work on? i mean, look at that hair.

Cyber Burn

The hair from Tommy's Green_Lantern_Kyle mesh may work. But I'm not sure about the cuffs for the wrists and boots.

bearded

i found a firestorm skin for coldsnap!

devilance

Since I finally figured out how to properly post pics, here are some reference pics for my suggestions. The Blue Snowman in Golden Age and more current incarnations:and Minister Blizzard in Silver Age and current versions:and both characters as they appeared in DC Super Friends: and, yes, I realize how completely ridiculous The Blue Snowman is, even in his/her current robot-like form. I just think it would be neat to see a version of this character. Minister Blizzard, though, I think has some real possibilities.

bearded

i would use blue snowman and minister blizzard. thank you.