FFX3 Mappack and FF1 Map Pack for 3rd Reich are the same or different?

Started by SHAUNIE, October 01, 2010, 01:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHAUNIE

Hi,

Is the FFX3_Mappack the same as the FF1 Map Pack for the 3rd Reich which was at Renegade's site? If not, does anyone know where I could get the FF1 Map Pack? Also, can the FF1 Map Pack run with FFX3.3?

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic... I didn't think it was a technical question and there is no Request Area for Mods... please pardon me.

GogglesPizanno

They are different (sorta). Renegade converted a few of the FF maps using a method he figured out for getting FF objects easily set up en masse so other maps could be converted/created using FF objects in FFvTR.

When I made the FFX3 Map Pack I used Renegades method to convert a majority of the FF maps into much larger collection. If you are looking for a smaller download to get the FF objects set up for doing your own conversions or creating your own maps using FF content in FFvTR then Renegades FF1 map pack is what you are looking for. I just did a lot of the conversion work on FF maps for those who didn't want to go through the work themselves.

steamteck

hoss20

Also, the Map Pack included FFX 3.2, which was the current version at the time. FFX was updated to version 3.3 a bit later on.

GogglesPizanno

SHAUNIE