dudes- need some download help

Started by B A D, August 02, 2010, 05:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

A wave of nostalgia hit me and I bought both games on Steam for 5 bucks.

I used to have like a million skins and meshes and mods, but that was 2 computers ago. So Im looking to get back what I had and then some.

Soooooooo.....Do we have a comprehensive thread for meshes and mod downloads? any mesh or skin packs? I would love to smash around  with some of the cool crap you guys have made up over the years.

PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Previsionary

The nostalgia wave is hitting many people of late. Yes, there's a comprehensive list of mods thread appropriately in the mods forum. There's no comp list of skins, but the old mesh list is still used to this day even though it's outdated. Common sites to go to for meshes and skins are as follows:

1. Alexff.com
2. Newpowerinc.com
3. frp.unlimited2.net
4. ffcenter.net/champions
5. freedomforceforever.com (super site)
6. tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com
7. heroforce.freedomforceforever.com

You can also check out Goggle's new user friendly site, which lists all the still active sites within the community. Hope that helps, man.
Disappear when you least expe--

B A D

PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.