News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Just a little something I bought

Started by Tomato, July 16, 2010, 08:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Oh wow, that is so very very cool.
What's the cost like on these? If you're ok with posting that.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Prices were(as I recall):
95 for AA, Ch'nybe, and KR
115 for Tomato and TUE
135 for C6

AfghanAnt

That is something awesome. I can't wait to see my custom!   :)

Outcast

Quote from: Tomato on October 13, 2010, 03:45:23 PM

That would make one fine Christmas gift for TUE. Or you could just sell it to him at a much higher price..you know add some service charges,shipping costs and all that. :P

Tomato

-Updated Kid Rocket.

Edit: just thought I'd mention... those questions on pg. 2? Well, there's still time to jump in. Reep might have done better than I expected so soon after I posted, but he's still less than halfway there.

Tomato

murs47

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Tomato on November 18, 2010, 05:28:05 PM

AA's done. C6 remaining.

Like I said before, he is awesome.

I am curious about why they used the images I sent for an quote but didn't bother to email me back. Oh well...

Tomato

Most likely because they were waiting to see if I gave the ok to send you the pics I just posted. They mentioned it when they emailed me *shrug*

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

MJB

These customs are outstanding! Truly a one of a kind collection, Tomato.

UnkoMan

Hoooboy. These are killer. Man, it is so neat to see these characters in real life 3D (as projected by the 2D computer screen).
Errr... as opposed to the fake life 3D of a video game.

style

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see C6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
The Ultimate Fan!

Tomato

They've sent me some in-progress C6 pics... nothing I can show(they only want me seeing the in-progress sculpts, for whatever reason), but I can say it looks awesome so far.

Tomato

They gave me permission to post the final wip before the paint.

Artemis

these pieces of art make me want to go and butcher my own marvel legends....but I know they'd only end up limbless and broken. not beautiful and well crafted like these. I'm very much considering treating myself to an Artemis Legend after seeing these great figures!

You're very lucky to have these amazing plastic men Tom!

Tomato

Podmark

Now that looks really cool. These guys do a really good job.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

docdelorean88

...wow...c6 has officially been immortalized. YOU'RE A TOY DUDE!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Tomato

Just got an email from loosecollector, the first set is now in the mail. Should have it by Christmas break!

As for wave 2, I just sent my list of figures to them, as well as whatever references I had. While I don't expect anything for a loooong while (I won't officially be commissioning the figs until the new year) for now we're just going to settle on prices and the like, and it'll give them time to plan how they want to assemble everything.

Tomato

deano_ue

Alaric

Fear the "A"!!!

Podmark

Now that is one nice looking collection.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

docdelorean88

man...i needs to get me an action figure.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Tomato

Just paid the first half of the total payment for the second batch (Half on initial order, half on delivery... I usually pay a bit more than half initially though). In total, this batch will cost me 635+shipping, whereas the last one was maybe $5 more expensive. In all honesty though, for the most part this batch was actually much cheaper... to break it down:

Mahty - 90
Previsionary - 95
Final Battle Ras - 95
Trenchcoat Gordon - 95
Unkoman - 110

Those of you good at math will notice there's a significant gap between those figures and the 635 I've ended up paying. Well, that's because one figure somehow managed to be such a costly little jerkface that I'm paying $150 for his figure. Congratulations to Murs47 for bleeding me out of my money.

Amazo Version 2.2

good looking collection, but the prices are harsh.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on January 15, 2011, 01:16:06 PM
Just paid the first half of the total payment for the second batch (Half on initial order, half on delivery... I usually pay a bit more than half initially though). In total, this batch will cost me 635+shipping, whereas the last one was maybe $5 more expensive. In all honesty though, for the most part this batch was actually much cheaper... to break it down:

Mahty - 90
Previsionary - 95
Final Battle Ras - 95
Trenchcoat Gordon - 95
Unkoman - 110

Those of you good at math will notice there's a significant gap between those figures and the 635 I've ended up paying. Well, that's because one figure somehow managed to be such a costly little jerkface that I'm paying $150 for his figure. Congratulations to Murs47 for bleeding me out of my money.

That's just like Murs to do...make himself look all cool and wonderufl but he's just a big jerk but not as big as Prev..man, he's a big, ceahp jeark!!  At least, you didn't try my av on charactering...cause I'd probably be more expensive than Murs..lol!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Tomato

Quote from: Deaths Jester on January 28, 2011, 05:08:31 PM
At least, you didn't try my av on charactering...cause I'd probably be more expensive than Murs..lol!

Not really. You might be slightly more than average because of zombie goodness, but Murs is such an expensive figure is due to a variety of reasons. His costume is super detailed, he's got more swords, and guns than TUE, and he comes with an exchangeable "unmasked" head (ala morph from the old X-men lines, for those who remember)