News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Shuma-Gorath?

Started by Shaboba, July 02, 2010, 08:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaboba

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever attempted a Shuma-Gorath mesh? It would certainly give good ol' Doc Strange something to do.

electro

I think Texas Jack did a fake out on april fools day with a supposed Doctor Octopus but it turned out to be a giant squid/octopus - Might wanta look into seeing if that could be skoped into a Shuma :blink:

Previsionary

Correction: Beyonder did that. IIRC, it has no real animation, so I don't know how useful it'd be.
Disappear when you least expe--

Shaboba

Shuma has a lot of shapeshifting abilities too, so his anims would have to reflect that in at least some way... like how he was portrayed in the Capcom fighting games.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: electro on July 03, 2010, 12:44:02 AM
I think Texas Jack did a fake out on april fools day with a supposed Doctor Octopus but it turned out to be a giant squid/octopus - Might wanta look into seeing if that could be skoped into a Shuma :blink:

It was actually the Beyonder who made both octopus meshes.

Dana

EDIT: Oooh...Ninja'ed by Prev...Curses!

electro

Wasn't Shuma Gigantic as opposed to his MvC appearance? - He maybe could be made into a map - I really need to go buy some issues with him in it :blink:

Shaboba

Quote from: electro on July 03, 2010, 02:21:40 AM
Wasn't Shuma Gigantic as opposed to his MvC appearance? - He maybe could be made into a map - I really need to go buy some issues with him in it :blink:

Yeah, typically he's the size of a mountain... although he can change his physical appearance at will so, really, any size could be considered realistic.