Started by Alaric, June 15, 2010, 12:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

Fear the "A"!!!

bat1987

Ha you beat me to it  :D

Downloading it now.

lugaru

Saw you poke your head in. I need to run an errand but I might send American Pride after those snakes today.

Also the perks they gave me had my character go up a level as soon as I logged him in (I left him ALMOST there last night). More into the 200 day perks (robes, free slot) but this is still real cool. Cant wait to see how the difficulty sliders work, I  have some "solo" builds that dispatch minions like they arent there (the aformentioned AP is one).

bat1987

Forgot to mention it, since this patch allows you to unbind your VB costume unlocks, I`ll have some extra costume pieces. Feel free to pm me, and i`ll check if i have what you`re looking for.

Valandar

By the way, just a bit of a note:

I had just turned lvl 20 on Higgs Boson, with almost no XP above that little mark, when I entered the SL mission set.

By the time I was done, I was a block and a half from 21.

Lower level characters will likely get many more XP blocks, while higher level ones will get fewer, simply because more missions' worth of XP is needed for each block at higher levels.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

GhostMachine

VIPER is going to be a pain to fight now, in certain cases. Squad Leaders are no longer a joke, for one thing.

I put almost all the extra costume pieces that I had that I didn't either give to friends or trade away into the FS vault. (Holding onto one piece in case I make another sword user, besides Blue Zombie).