News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Let's Talk Astro City

Started by Xenolith, June 21, 2010, 04:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

I'm having a ball making hero files for Living Nightmare, Jack-in-the-Box, and Mirage (my new favorite hero), so now I'm wondering where I can find other Astro City stuff for  :ffvstr:

NPI has Cascarudo's 'skopes and skins, of course, which are excellent, and Laughing Paradox has a few on his website.  Are there others floating around?

Thanks!

Scorpion13mk2

Gryphon has a couple on his site, but beyond that and what you mentioned, I dont know of any others.

Kenn

My Samaritan_Hype_KX hex and skin are up at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

Gryphon has his Samaritan, Altrer Boy, Confessor, Crackerjack, and Jack in the Box at his site.

I know some of the Furst family were done but I'll have to look and see where.  Or see if I can find my copies of them and send them on.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Kenn

I found the copies of DeathJester's Nick and Natalie Furst and the Roustabout.  I don't know if they're still available online.  If you PM me an e-mail address, I'll be happy to pass them along.

Xenolith

I'll PM you.  BTW, I can't get your samaratin mesh to work in FFvTR.  Does it work for you?  Thanks for finding these.

Kenn

I don't have FFvt3R so I can honestly say I've never tried it there.   However, I have been looking at some of my other hexes to make them work in FFvt3R.  I'll take a look and see if I can see anything. 

DJ's stuff should be in your mail.

herodad1

wasnt someone making/working on a REX skope?

BentonGrey

Yeah, I remember seeing that...but I don't remember who it was.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Xenolith

I want to say it was Bevo, but you know, it could have been anyone.  I might have to fire up my Google-fu and do some searching tonight.

laughing paradox

I've always intended to do more Astro City characters.. they're just a lot of fun. I was going to do more of the Honor Guard.. I know I skinned a Mermaid but never finished it. I know Cascarudo attempted Cleopatra, but couldn't find an appropriate headpiece.

murs47

I finally gave Astro City a shot and I liked it. Confessions was the one I read and I put the Confessor on my skin list whenever I decide to start skinning again.