News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

So, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Started by Velocity, June 03, 2010, 03:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velocity

I don't even know if you guys remember me, but I used to hang out here quite a bit way back after the first game came out though to when FFVTR did, but I haven't been around in a while. I miss anything?

Edit: I should probably let you all know that my original name here was Dark Flash, but towards the end of my "run" here, I had it changed to Velocity.

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Velocity

It's good to be back. It really is.

Gremlin

Whoa, you guys were the same dude? I totally missed that. Haha. Welcome back!

Velocity

Hey, thanks man. The reason for the name change was that about that time, Spring Heeled Jack did a skin for my avatar. Well, it looked amazing, and after seeing it, I felt it was time for a name change to go with the avatar. Hence Velocity.

Glitch Girl

Hey Velocity, welcome back.

(they ALWAYS come back mwhahahahahahaaaaa... ah.. ahem, 'scuse me.)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Glitch Girl on June 03, 2010, 02:56:21 PM
Hey Velocity, welcome back.

(they ALWAYS come back mwhahahahahahaaaaa... ah.. ahem, 'scuse me.)

Yes, but do they always bother to update their avatar when they *do* come back?   <_<

:P
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Glitch Girl

Awwww.. you don't like Witchy Glitchy?  Fine, I'll change it.  :P

(actually, I hadn't noticed until he said that, shhhh...)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Velocity on June 03, 2010, 03:12:53 AM
Edit: I should probably let you all know that my original name here was Dark Flash, but towards the end of my "run" here, I had it changed to Velocity.

I recall Dark City.  So...in RL you must be Rufus Sewell, eh what?

Welcome back! :)

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and World Breaker
Two words: Moog.

Velocity

Alaric

Welcome back- and to the Bunburyist, as well!
Fear the "A"!!!

The Hitman

Velocity

So, is there a chat where everyone hangs out in or something, because the old one is gone and the one at Freedom Force Center seems to be a ghost town.

The Phantom Eyebrow

Wow they're all coming back these days!  A warm welcome back to Velocity / Dark Flash and to the Bunburyist both!