Titanium man( classic )

Started by herodad1, May 20, 2010, 04:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

wanted to put in a request for this classic ironman villian. THANKS!  marvel.com/universe/Titanium_Man_(Boris_Bullski)

President Raygun

Check Fusion's 4th yahoo grp and Gren's 2nd grp.

herodad1

yeah, both are very good.i'd love to see gren upgrade that mesh with a few titanium man add ons,boot jets, and a cool skin. or anyone for that matter.classic heroes/villians ROCK!

grenadier

On the list of things to redo along with Wendigo.

:) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

herodad1

Gren...you are the man!i dont care what new characters come along in comics now a days; they will never beat the classic characters.never! thanks gren!

grenadier

I hear ya,

Being an old guy myself, I like the classic characters more than the new.

A site will be up by this weekend with 24 meshes I've made since coming back.
I was feeling very creative.  Big thanks to everyone involved in coordinating it while I cranked out the meshes.

- Gren     :) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

daglob

Hmmm... they don't seem to have a drool emoticon...

area34

This weekend? Doh, now I have to get my stuff ready too ;)

pr1983

Quote from: grenadier on May 21, 2010, 02:42:03 AM
I hear ya,

Being an old guy myself, I like the classic characters more than the new.

A site will be up by this weekend with 24 meshes I've made since coming back.
I was feeling very creative.  Big thanks to everyone involved in coordinating it while I cranked out the meshes.

- Gren     :) :) :)

24? wow. a big fan of your work, so looking forward to see what you've made...

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Scorpion13mk2

Just so we're clear here, were talking about the Titanium Man with the black screen face and he tiny yellow light eyes, right?

herodad1

yeah, its probably version 2.its the titanium man look WAY back when Bob Layton was drawing ironman. 80's i think. that was my favorite look.

Shogunn2517

Well, if you're not going to do the latest versions or then I personally hope you aim as close to this as you can:

grenadier

Those guys are easy compared to the war machine I just finished.
In terms of what armored characters I was planning.  All three of these versions.
I was almost done with the first when my system hit a glitch and wacked the version.
Now I have to retrace my steps.  Such is life and you go on.  Anyone know which comic the green and silver version came from.  I want to read up on it.

-Gren

Until Further Notice,  

Shogunn2517

Honestly, I can't say for sure.  It does look much similar to a version I think I've seen associated with Civil War... I could be wrong though.