trying to get plasma sculptor to work

Started by cherokeesam, May 19, 2010, 12:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherokeesam

:ffvstr:

So I'm putting together my handy-dandy Green Lantern Corps, and assign plasma sculptor to everyone. 
Problem:

The attribute only *half* works....in the Rumble Room, I can pull up the command list (Give Weapon, Give Throwable, etc) easily enough, and for gaming purposes, it actually seems to work.   I get, um, *something* that materializes in the map, has actual mass, fires guns, walks around, etc.   Only problem is --- that "something" is either a pink square, or a white square with an X on it, or a concrete-looking square.

I've checked the customization in the FFXCentre, and everything seems to be pointing at the proper templates, and when I check FFEdit templates and the FFX3.3 art files, everything seems to be in order.   But the game seems to be searching for objects that aren't there --- to wit, nice-looking glowing green objects.   

What am I doing wrong?    :mellow:

Previsionary

The problem is simple, my dear, fellow FR member. The objects can't find the TGAs they need, so they're showing up as pink. Once you move the TGAs into the correct place, that problem will go away. Same thing for white objects, only it can't find the mesh.

I can assure you that that particular attribute seems to be looking for objects that weren't completely set up correctly, considering how many times I had to fix it myself whenever I used GL in a mod (Crisis/Exiles)
Disappear when you least expe--