News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Oops... size DOES matter

Started by Naathez, April 25, 2010, 09:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naathez

After sing the wonderful resources I've found through the great people here to re-create the pen-and-paper pulp characters from our RPG campaign in FFVTTR, as I was watching them fight all together last night in the Rumble Room watch mode... I noticed they are of significantly different scale.

I think I read somewhere here that fixing their scale is
a) possible
b)not monstrously complicated

and I believe it had something to do with manipulating their keyframes (which makes sense, since I haven't seen giant MESHES but giant KEYFRAMES around, so I suppose size is regulated by keyframe.

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me where, how, and what to do to get them all to the same scale?

My thanks in advance!! I'll never be able to redistribute the mod I'll finally make with these guys, as I've had to use some stuff from people who rightly don't want it redistributed - but hey, you'll live with the knowledge you helped an obscure guy see his PNP campaign in Freedom Force :) How's that for kudos?

Naathez

Solved, thanks to Tomato's wonderful little tutorial. Thankie!

kingb33

I tried to search for this tutorial but was unable to locate it.  Could someone please point in the right direction please?

Thanks...

Tomato