News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hulk VP's?

Started by freegentile, March 05, 2010, 08:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

Hey, guys...I haven't been able to dig up the locale of any of the Hulk VP's beyond the George"Minute man"Ledoux version. I saw a tech list on another string of prefixes & there were 2 add'l Hulk VP's. I have cruised Sledge & CQ's sites & our forums & can't find them. Any idea where they live? Thank you!

Panther_Gunn

The first one in the list is from the Fantastic Force mod (for the first game).  The game itself is being hosted at the Mod Graveyard.  It was also included in the Voice Pack Installer (again, for the first game), which currently has no host, but I'm kind of the keeper of it currently (I did a big cleanup of it not long before the site went down).  I've also got my own copy of it that I pulled from the original mod, but I've made some edits for my personal tastes (dropped the interrogateme line (never used in the Danger Room), added a Dodge, Panic, and Rage from the scripted files from the mod).  I can send you either of the second two (the Voice Pack Installer was broken up into almost 10Mb chunks, so it could fit in Hotmail, so you can get either the part that just has the Hulk pack, along with whatever else is in it, or all of them...but that takes some time to upload to Hotmail), or you can just d/l the original mod & pull it out yourself (if you have the first game, I highly recommend playing this mod!).

The third one in the list was done by amhesquire, and I don't think I ever got the chance to get it before the site went down.  Cmdrkoenig included it in the list way back when, when it was still available, but I'm not aware of anyone that has a copy of it, or most of amh's voice packs, unfortunately.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

crimsonquill

And there will be a Hulk voicepack from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 coming soon when my next update for VPMAX occurs..

Tomato sent me a batch of samples that included Green Goblin, Venom, and Hulk which made finishing those packs up a breeze.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

freegentile

Understood, sir. I'll hold what I have & experience the delayed gratification of VPMAX when it comes out  :)  I tweaked my current Hulk
VP from Mr. Ledoux w/ some Hulk sounds from the Marvelkids.com 3-part AWESOME short file called "Iron Man Adventures". The Hulk in there was very cool. He even saved a puppy  :)   Blessings, FG

electro

Quote from: crimsonquill on March 07, 2010, 11:38:50 PM
And there will be a Hulk voicepack from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 coming soon when my next update for VPMAX occurs..

Tomato sent me a batch of samples that included Green Goblin, Venom, and Hulk which made finishing those packs up a breeze.

- CQ

That's great news :blink: