News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

CreatED a large skin List

Started by cripp12, March 31, 2010, 05:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cripp12

So far I have a list of over 6500 skin/meshes and counting. I intend to go through
the links that I have and list the skins/meshes, names, creator and web link. I really have no
direction I just type what I see. It's an excel spreadsheet so it can be sorted. Could come
in handy for newbies tracking stuff down or being overwhelmed at the magnitude. I will
be open to corrections and additions. Any one want to take a guess on the amount?
Stay tuned.

Outcast

The old master mesh list has about 1834 items. Skins would definitely be a whole lot more. Good luck with the project.  :blink:

cripp12

This list could be looking at 10,000. :doh:

Anyone want to know where Wendy from the Super Friends is.  :thumbup:

lugaru

docdelorean88

WOW... this would be great, and a great under taking for you! Good luck!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

daglob

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din...

cripp12

Daglob has informed me there is a list out there already that he worked on but it's not in the location he thought. Anyone know where it is before I continue. I already have 6200 and growing tired. I would hate to duplicate someone's efforts.

daglob

It was the barest beginnings of a list; most of the characters on it were from Tommy's Yahoo groups. I still can't find the thread, and I may have been the one who started it.

None of us put a fraction of the work you have so far.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on April 23, 2010, 05:25:49 AM
It was the barest beginnings of a list; most of the characters on it were from Tommy's Yahoo groups. I still can't find the thread, and I may have been the one who started it.

None of us put a fraction of the work you have so far.

I agree, the amount of work that must have gone into this is just mind-numbing.