News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

CrimsonQuill's Skopes: The Purifiers

Started by crimsonquill, January 17, 2010, 09:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonquill

I guess since I am on a roll skoping these days might as well start my own thread for comments..

X-Force and X-Men just love beating up bad guys and who doesn't want to beat up a few Purifiers?

Wait, did I say FEW? Yes, I did... because my newest release comes with 4 different skopes!!!!

First you have on the left is Purifier_Energy (a skope of Punisher_TJ with new weapons added by Area34)
In the middle is Purifier_Leader aka Matthew Risman (a skope of Punisher_Gren)
On the right is Purifier_Shotgun (a skope of Punisher_TJ with all the original weapons left intact)
And flying up at the top is Purifier_Choir (a skope of VXArchangel)

And where do I download them? Here of course... http://drop.io/crimsonquill/asset/purifier-skopescq-zip

What do you folks think?

I'm not sure what I am going to start working on next but I am sure it will hit me when I least expect it..  :unsure:

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Good job. I had plans to do them, but I never got to them. It's great to see them finally finished.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

Nice work. :thumbup: Maybe you should move this over to the hexxing thread since these are not "new" meshes. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

crimsonquill

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on January 17, 2010, 10:03:56 PM
Maybe you should move this over to the hexxing thread since these are not "new" meshes. ;)

D'OH!!!  :banghead:

This is what happens when you post just after 4 AM in the morning after finishing up details on your work..  <_<

Would a Mod mind moving this thread and my "first skope" post to the hexxing area and merging them? Thanks.

Make that... Would a Mod lock this thread?

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."