News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A Present From Sioux City Dynamo

Started by Cyber Burn, August 24, 2015, 12:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

So, I received some E-Mails from Sioux City Dynamo with a bunch of Skins and was asked to share the wealth. There are some Pinking issues that I want to fix first, but as soon as I do, I'll upload them to MediaFire or something, so that any interested parties will be able to download them as they please. I just wanted to give a little preview of what's to come first.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

spydermann93

WyldFyre

Looking good.  I miss seeing SCD's work on a regular basis.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Podmark

Very nice, especially the Dracula skin. Always good seeing new stuff from SCD.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

:thumbup: The Batman one (3rd) is my favorite.

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

AfghanAnt

The pinking issue could be a missing tga or the engine misreading the file. I was able to solve this 100% by rename tga specifically for each new mesh. Example: male_basic.tga would become afghan_ant.tga, extras.tga would become aa_extras.tga. It is tedious but it gets the job done.

Cyber Burn

Took a quick look at the Skopes in NifSkope, and there are missing Textures, but I'll definitely be using AA's method when I apply the fix (Been doing that with some of my more recent Skopes as well).

BentonGrey

What a great set of skins!  I especially like that Dracula. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Dracula is the real stand out here for me, but the rest of the skins/skopes are a lot of fun. It's great to see SCD being active!

windblown

All of them look great! Dracula is my favorite too.

detourne_me

Have these been released yet?  Sorry if I've missed them!

Cyber Burn

There should be a Thread about this in the Releases Forum. I think I have them uploaded to Mediafire, but I will double check when I get home.