Gill-Man (Creature from the Black Lagoon)

Started by kiapet, January 03, 2010, 04:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiapet

Did any one ever tackle this mesh/skope?  Seems like the only one of the main old movie monsters left as I've seen Dracula, Frankenstein, and the Wolfman meshes, and passable mummy skins.

daglob

There is a skin for Male Heavy (I think), but I've played around with The Abomination's ears and a TV mesh (buggy eyes). Haven't figured out how to do the mouth, the hands, or the back fin yet.

cmdrkoenig67

cmdrkoenig67

Here are some pics...Like I said Work in Progress...And the skin is a temp kit-bash.

Dana

daglob

Scorpion13mk2

Damn dude.

Man, the Commander always comes through in the clutch.

cmdrkoenig67

LOL...Thanks guys....I appreciate the input.  I basically just have to do a skin for him (then I'll release Uncle Gilbert and the Mind Flayer skope, which I had to re-do since I lost so much during my computer wipe).

Dana

kiapet

cmdrkoenig67

Take a peeek into the "What have you Skoped lately" thread to see, pics of the skin I made for him (BTW...I did a B&W version too)...

Dana

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48949.900

Scorpion13mk2

DAMN dude. I mean.....dren..

That really looks nice. Ill be looking forward to using him in the game.

kiapet

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on January 14, 2010, 04:37:19 AM
Take a peeek into the "What have you Skoped lately" thread to see, pics of the skin I made for him (BTW...I did a B&W version too)...

Dana

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=48949.900

Looks really good Dana.  Could you please post a link here to your download site?

cmdrkoenig67

He's not download-able yet...he will be, this month.

Dana

Scorpion13mk2

YAAYY!!

Are you putting out the one skin from this thread, or the other one from the other thread, or both?

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on February 04, 2010, 08:16:08 PM
YAAYY!!

Are you putting out the one skin from this thread, or the other one from the other thread, or both?

My new skin from the other thread (I'm including a B&W skin too, just for the heck of it)...The skin I used for this thread was a kit-bashed one (I think i said that, though).

Dana

kiapet

Hi Dana,

I tried to download him.  Was he meant to be  :ffvstr: only?  It looked like you included a back up nif for FF1, except it was... well, strange.  It had a skirt, hair, moustache, belt, etc. but didn't seem to have all the claws, fins, etc. it should have.  Any chance you kept the FF1 version and plan to release it as well?

cmdrkoenig67

No, Kiapet...You didn't specify which game you played.  Regretfully, I never had an FF version of the Creature...I converted the mesh before I started Skoping it, since I can't use the original FF or FF's tools.  If I tried to view him in the Character Tool while working on him without converting, he'd just crash it everytime.

The mustachioed and skirted nif you saw must have been the original TVL nif (in El Diablo form).

Dana

Quote from: kiapet on March 09, 2010, 03:04:26 AM
Hi Dana,

I tried to download him.  Was he meant to be  :ffvstr: only?  It looked like you included a back up nif for FF1, except it was... well, strange.  It had a skirt, hair, moustache, belt, etc. but didn't seem to have all the claws, fins, etc. it should have.  Any chance you kept the FF1 version and plan to release it as well?

cmdrkoenig67

I'm going to attempt to remake the Creature Skope for  :ff:...I can't make any promises, but I'll give it a try.

Dana