News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

what can your DOOM do?

Started by herodad1, November 13, 2009, 10:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

hope this is the right place for this thread because Dana is right about posting.anyhow...what powers/weapons does/will your DOC DOOM have?just curious on how everyone builds their character?

Shogunn2517

You know I was wondering about this.

I recently up my Doctor Doom vs Magneto in the Rumble Room on Watch Mode and I halfway expected Doom to act as Magneto does.  Quite honestly, I can put my Magneto in against ANY combo of X-Men and he wins(which was surprising to me).  The AI in his case always uses his "magnetic shield" active defense throughout the entire time.  With his shield up and his offensive abilities he beats the X-Men.  As for Doctor Doom, the AI for him does not use his "armor defenses" active defense.  Just curious...

Anyway, I've also given him a concussion blast(generic projectile attack), a "power blast"(beam electrical damage), and notably a "mind domination"(hypnosis) and "mind transfer"(posession), which are kinda the same, but I'm still looking for a sufficient way to get the character to steal other character's powers or to essentially copy if not their powers, copy the entire hero file, but keep it on Doom's mesh.  Don't think I figured a way to do that that I like...  Well, he does have the "Absorb Powers" attribute which kinda gets me there.

herodad1

dooms like dr strange or any armored/mystical character in that they're fun to build up because your not limited with what they can do.dooms always coming up with some new offensive/defensive upgrades to his armor.also keep in mind he has mystic abilities as well. my doom has a doom blast(energy), disruptor beam (electrical), area electrical field, shocking disruptive touch, a vortex beam, a molecular expander(fires a micro-dust fragment which grows to boulder size), force field(active def.), auto-field(passive def.), and a mystic beam.i dont give mine the body swap ability.he flies too.

DoctorRuina

Undoubtedly my Doctor Doom would have the molecular expander. Also would have a neuro-neutralizer (stasis), hypnotic impeller (mental blank), emotions manipulation (rage), hypno-persuader (power null), entropic inducer (energy damage and stasis), null-time sequencer, quark instability condenser...