Anyone catch the season finale for Supernatural?

Started by captmorgan72, May 14, 2010, 02:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captmorgan72

Absolutely incredible! I so love this show. Glad it's coming back next year.

bat1987

I saw it. It was awesome! Not sure how can they top the last two seasons which were spectacular.
I am looking forward to the next season even though I think this episode concludes the main storyline in a great way.

GogglesPizanno

While i liked the whole run of the show, I was really hoping they ended it as planned with season 5.

I heard an interview with Kripke where he said he would only come back for another season if they could do something different and unique with it since season 5 was the end of his original plan. That led me to hope that the sixth season would be something radically different like turning it into a sitcom or something really off the wall. My fear is that they are just going to do an extraneous season that just piggybacks on what they did before. But we'll see.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Honestly, in my case, I quit the series precisely because of the main storyline.  I liked the monster a week format earlier in the series.  This demon and end of the work thing though, I don't like and quit because of it.  I may very well come back to the show now that the main storyline is over.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

bat1987

You`ll probably enjoy season 6 since they are returning to monster a week format.