ReBoot

Started by Midnite, October 13, 2009, 03:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

thalaw2

Can you explain a little more?  I can't follow the link from behind the Great Firewall.  Is the show being remade...is there a game being made based on the show?  Is Matrix in it?
革命不会被电视转播

catwhowalksbyhimself

All this is, is a very short, at this time contentless teaser consisting of a 10 second pan through circuitboard skyscapers followed by a game cube descending.  No characters shown, nothing else.  It's stated in the explanation that a new version of Reboot is been worked on, but no further details.

(Note the above is simply for the benefit of thalaw2, it is not a criticism, since there isn't anything yet to criticize)
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

thalaw2

Thank you very much, Cat.  I'm happier knowing that I'm not missing much.  I've been waiting a loooonnnggg time for the next Reboot.
革命不会被电视转播

BWPS

I would love to see a Reboot reboot!
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

BentonGrey

The original is so awesome....they've got big shoes to fill, but I would certainly be interestd in seeing them make the effort.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Talavar

So is this an actual reboot or a continuation?  Though I suppose the earlier series had almost rebooted itself at the end of the last tele-movie.

Podmark

Quote from: Talavar on October 15, 2009, 04:38:15 AM
So is this an actual reboot or a continuation?  Though I suppose the earlier series had almost rebooted itself at the end of the last tele-movie.

I *think* it's a reboot, maybe a soft reboot. I'd have to double check on that though.
There was a comic continuation of the series on the ReBoot website.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BWPS

So its a re-reboot? of ReBoot? I hope some project comes of it and it makes it through development, I'd hate to see the ReBoot rereboot get the boot.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Sevenforce

Quote from: BWPS on October 15, 2009, 11:32:09 AM
So its a re-reboot? of ReBoot? I hope some project comes of it and it makes it through development, I'd hate to see the ReBoot rereboot get the boot.

*quietly foams while trying to work his way through the grammatical minefield
I so need booze -_-

UnkoMan

That youtube description says none of the original creators are onboard yet? Tsk.

Anyhow, I am very curious to find out more. Being a child of Canada, I was obviously obsessed with this cartoon. So they better not ruin my childhood dreams.

UnfluffyBunny

I was of the belief it was a movie trilogy being made... >_>