News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

9/19 - W.I.P. Zivon + next char in line

Started by House Quake, June 23, 2009, 08:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Good stuff HQ. Fury has a very cool design, and Zivon is coming along very well.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Ares_God_of_War

hehe from your pick I thought Superstar was an overly muscular chick, like Powergirl
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

jtharris86

Quote from: Ares_God_of_War on September 19, 2009, 06:11:36 PM
hehe from your pick I thought Superstar was an overly muscular chick, like Powergirl

Haha, yeah same here  :D

House Quake

Thanx for the comments.  I've been so busy doing other things in and around the community.. I almost forgot how good it feels to turn the imagination into something concrete.
Quote from: jtharris86 on September 19, 2009, 08:02:46 PM
Quote from: Ares_God_of_War on September 19, 2009, 06:11:36 PM

Haha, yeah same here  :D

LOL...
Yeah... I've been told something like that more than once.  I think I've been watching a bit too much anime with androgynous looking characters.  Which does remind me... I need to tackle a some new female base skins as well.

Quote from: Outcast on September 19, 2009, 03:17:06 PM
Will his costume be black with blue highlights? or dark blue with blue highlights? Just curious. :)
It should be the latter.  But right up till the final save... that could change.  ^_^

Aly Cat

Quote from: House Quake on September 19, 2009, 08:53:16 PM
  Which does remind me... I need to tackle a some new female base skins as well.

Get hot on that; FF needs more female chars to tone down the testosterone!  :lol:

UnkoMan

Fury looks really cool...

But it reminded me of something that I don't think I've ever mentioned before. Your faces seem a bit blurry always. Sometimes it works with the skins, but other times things seem quite crisp, and then the faces stand out. They are always just so detailed, I wonder what they would look like a bit more solid. Well, I know, really. Awesome.

Anyhow, can't wait to see Superstar. (I totally thought that drawing was a woman, by the way)