News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FFX Mod-A villianous plot?

Started by kobelee, March 15, 2010, 07:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobelee

I recently installed the FFX mod,and some of it worked but A LOT was missing.Graphics were missing and a lot of powers did not work. :banghead If someone addressed this already,sorry and can ya link me there.But otherwise,it's a lot of hype but no substance.

Not mad just confused.I think it's a evil plot to anger the people and the mastermind is Blitzkrieg! Villainous scum!  :P

detourne_me

Hiya,   I gotta ask some questions first in order to help you out..
Which game do you have? Freedom Force Original or Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich?

Are you using the Steam versions of the games or the CD versions?

Did you install the latest versions of FFX for each respective game?
FFX v2.6 Gold Pack at fundamentzero.com - for original FF
or FFX 3.3 Full installer here http://ffx.freedomforceforever.com/downloads.htm - for FFVTTR

Also which OS are you using?
If you give us some more info we might be able to help you out.

kobelee

Ok.Using  :ffvstr:,FFX 3.3,Win XP,cd version

detourne_me

hmm, that seems kosher.
I wouldn't know what your problem is.  although i think if memory serves me correctly when using attributes like ice control on some maps - the textures may be missing because the texture file is different in the map textures folder.

kobelee

A lot seems to be missing..a lot of animations are blank..

GogglesPizanno

Just making sure you are starting it with the correct FFX shortcut (with -log) enabled?
Did you run FFX Control center executable before playing to brand all the characters?
Also you could post the "script.log" file in the root of the game after running it, that might help diagnose the problem.

Worse case sometimes the download/install go wonky. You might try re-downloading/reinstalling because the errors you are getting are not the norm.