News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Double XP: 7-31-09

Started by MJB, July 14, 2009, 04:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJB

We are a little over 2 weeks away from the next Double XP weekend. Normally I sit down and think of who to play for maximum xpeeness but this time I'm a bit... meh... about the whole thing. Dunno how much playing I'll actually do this time.

That being said, I am curious what you all want to accomplish. So spill it, what's your battle plan?

MikeB7

I'll play whatever level anyone else is playing.  When soloing, I'll likely just get a few levels on toons I haven't played as much like Seafarer, Unt-Sev or some MMs.  I used to focus on lower toons, but with the advent of the merit system, I like to grab a bunch of the early merits to get a start on them.

MJB

It occurred to me that Freedom and Virtue will be a mess during that weekend. I've been wanting to start out a couple of toons on another server perhaps this could be my chance... doubt I'll actually do it but this would be a good chance to get a toon leveled up on Champion.

Midnight

I plan on working 12pm to 9pm. Woo.

El Condor

"Things would be so different, if they were not as they are." - Anna Russell

Camma

I have been neglecting my tank who is in the mid 40s and would probably do really well on a double XP event.  Buuuuut I have several toons in the 20s and 30s i am really diggin so Ill probably be all over the place.

If anyone else has interests hero side, I will be trying to get Cave Man Jim to or close to 50.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you

BlueBard

Quote from: MJB on July 15, 2009, 04:14:56 AM
It occurred to me that Freedom and Virtue will be a mess during that weekend. I've been wanting to start out a couple of toons on another server perhaps this could be my chance... doubt I'll actually do it but this would be a good chance to get a toon leveled up on Champion.

Most of the toons I actually care about are on Virtue and Freedom... but I've also got some on other servers I wouldn't mind leveling up.

Here's my short list:

Major Vindicator - Shield/NRG Tank - Freedom
Astragirl - Grav/FF Controller - Virtue
Space Cadet - FF/NRG Defender - Virtue
BlueBard - Sonic/Mind Blaster - Virtue
Tech Decker - Bot/Traps MM - Virtue
Reason-Seeker - PB - Virtue
Fastbolt - Kin/Electric Defender - Guardian
Maximum Man - Invuln/SS Tank - Guardian

But I've got alts at many level ranges (except 35-49) and I'm willing to drop whatever I'm doing to pitch in and help.  If I'm on that weekend, that is.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

MJB

Carravaggio

Ah crap, I clean forgot about it, and now I have to go to work.
Looks like my guys will have to languish in 30s-ville a while longer :(

MJB

Well it's over. I didn't play as much as I did in past Double XP events. When I was online it was a nightmare with mapservers and long log in time. Twas to be expected though.

The only notable progress I made was on Virtue.

Big-Lou: Fire/Kin Controller Level 47-50
Brainstorm: Elec/Psy Blaster Level 9-20

AE is a wonderful thing when it's double XP and you have little time to play. ;)

Ephemeris

My weekend totals:

Cardinal Virtues (Dark/Therm) 30-->35
Choson One (AR/Rad) 30-->35
Rodina-Mat (Earth/Ice) 32-->35
Santuario (Axe/Shield) 30-->35
Slumlord (Thug/Trap) 30-->32
Superior Being (Elec/Ment) 44-->44+
Zibelline (Claw/Regen) 32-->35

The goal was to bridge the villain SF void....

Now I need to go outside and see the sun.

Camma

Didn't have much time to play but:

Cave Man Jim: 42-46

It also got me back into the swing of playing him so i think i will try to run him to 50.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you

MikeB7

My computer wouldn't turn on Saturday morning.  Turned out to be a blown video card, worked fine with a cheapo test replacement.  But the excitement and freaking out over that had me up and playing until sometime Sunday.

Riprage (Elec/WP) 34-->37
Dinky Duncan Dempsey (Dark/SR) 32-->35
Prime Catalyst (Rad/Therm) 30-->35
Stress Point (NRG/WP) 30-->32
Thorn of Icarus (Fire/Thorn) 24-->27
Guttersnake (Thug/Poison) 31-->32
Thundercrank (Ninja/Storm) 30-->32
Incan (Fire/Shield) 32-->35
Mad Rascal (Mace/WP) 31-->32
Love Bugg (Thugs/TA) 36-->37
Unt-Sev (Ice/Dark) 35-->38
Seafarer (DB/WP) 38-->39
Doc Freaky (Elec/Pain) 36-->37

The sun is overrated.

Tortuga

My only substantial progress was with Kings Row Cleaver, who moved from 7-15, thanks to the hard work of a big group of mid-30s.  :D

MJB

Seems that due to the stability issues NCsoft is giving us another Double XP weekend sooner than planned.

CLICK ME

Viking

My crab spider got a bar of experience this past weekend.

El Condor

I went to a Pirates game.  :mellow:
"Things would be so different, if they were not as they are." - Anna Russell

Stopman

Got up 4 levels:
45-47 for Stopman
24-26 for Widows Vista

The Sky Raider's SF run was fun!
"The new EAT is a Stalker/Controller mix!!"