News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Colossus vs Luke Cage

Started by captmorgan72, May 25, 2009, 06:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marhawkman

Like every time he fought somebody with admantium claws?

Obstinate One

No some dude(cant remember his name)with abunch of alien tech & weapons, sliced Colossus from head to the center of his chest. He was put back together again but couldnt go back to human form for awhile. The injury cause him to have brain damage, making him hate Professor X. He blamed him for his sister death & left to join Magneto's Acolytes.

marhawkman

Oh yeah.... that's another occasion.

BWPS

Quote from: GrizzlyBearTalon on May 27, 2009, 01:59:58 AM
Quote from: Star on May 27, 2009, 01:17:34 AM
Wow, Colossus is twice as intelligent as Cage.

Colossus is a painter and fan of the arts. Chances are he enjoys reading.

Luke Cage seems to channel Shaft now or Mr. T. Chances are he doesn't read anything that doesn't have naked women in it.

Fans of the arts doesn't have anything to do with intelligence, though there does seem to be a correlation with delusions of higher intelligence.

I've only read things about Luke Cage in New Avengers, where he's one of my favorites. He never seemed stupid or anything like Mr. T. I don't see how he's considered two steps down from Colossus.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

bdrake

wow, im surprised this debate went this long.  first let me say im a big fan of luke but he'd get pummelled in under 5 min in this contest