Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Free Casual Gamage

Started by Glitch Girl, May 05, 2009, 06:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

Spotted this one on JayIsGames
http://jayisgames.com/archives/2009/05/free_games_from_big_fish.php

Big Fish has done this in the past (that was how I got Azada the last time, this time I picked up Hidden Expeditions).  The coupons listed in the blog entry are good until the end of the month.

A rundown of each:

Azada: a collection of logic games of various types from memory to Mastermind to matchstick and more, plus a few semi-sorta hidden object related.  Nice presentation overall even if the plot is kinda shakey (but that's incidental) You have a time limit, but I found it to be more than sufficent to solve everything.  Kinda short (you can beat it in a couple of hours) so I doubt I'd have pay full price for it, but as a free game, very worth it.

Hidden Expedition: your basic hidden object game.  Playing it after work.  Not bad.

Spa Mania: Resource management.  Have not played (I generally dislike resource management games)

Fairway Solitaire: Methinks it's card game or games.  Have not played. 

I think multiple coupons will work.  Follow the instructions in the blog post.

Enjoy!
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka