News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Special Maps

Started by B A D, April 15, 2009, 12:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Can we access "special" mission maps , such as Infernal's Map, and/or the Villain mission where the demon burns through the doors in the lab?
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Reepicheep

My arc uses infernal's lair... so yes.

When you gain tickets by playing other people arcs (I hear the ones by @nappyrash is a good place to start) you can spend them at the vendor above the big glowing MA mission entrance thing. With them, you can buy all kinds of fun things like costume pieces, enemy groups and map packs. A good evening's play and you can unlock them all. I can't remember which pack included Infernal's lair - possibly a CoT pack. You'll have to look through trial and error.

B A D

of COURSE it would be in the COT pack. its the one #@$#$@$ pack i didn't bother unlocking.

razza frazza stupid MA.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

AncientSpirit

When you unlock maps, etc., with one of your toons, does it unlock it accountwide.

Lately, when I try to log in, Freedom is greyed out.   But I can always get to my toons on Pinnacle and Champion.   Will they be able to "write" arcs with the stuff unlocked by Freedom toons?
AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

Tortuga

Quote from: AncientSpirit on April 15, 2009, 09:22:00 PM
When you unlock maps, etc., with one of your toons, does it unlock it accountwide.

Lately, when I try to log in, Freedom is greyed out.   But I can always get to my toons on Pinnacle and Champion.   Will they be able to "write" arcs with the stuff unlocked by Freedom toons?

Yes to both.  The merits one toon earns is not available to other toons, but the maps/enemies/costumes you unlock and the arcs you're working on are shared.