Tomato's Meshes: Mirror Mirror time again! (05/25/13)

Started by Tomato, March 16, 2009, 11:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

I expect we'll see it soon... I think they're putting out 2 more (one is a port of a cell phone game in japan, other is some bs for the 3ds) but in all honesty, they're just stretching it at this point... unlike 385/2 which was just to fill in the hole between CoM and 2, Birth by Sleep is designed to set up the next legitimate Kingdom Hearts title (as did the cell phone game thus why it's getting ported).

Edit: As far as porting them to FF... I don't know, honestly. Lion Sora probably wond just due to the fact that it would need an entirely new set of animations, which I'm not capable of at this time. If I took something like that on, it'd be for a character that can have a bit more general use... Donald for istance, could be used for Howard or Daffy relatively quickly.

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Tomato

-On a whim I made a design for Murs' Ultimate DC project... and then he made me mesh it. blah.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

Ohmigod...is that..."wiry-blacked out-claw man"? :shock2: He's only like the greatest hero EVER!!!! :thumbup:   :P  :lol:  Sorry Tom...just taking a shot. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Tomato

I'll let murs reveal who it is whenever he's ready... which should be whenever he stops playing Batman:AA long enough to skin it  :P

Tomato

Trying to get some meshes put together for a mod I'm working on (I've asked for some help with a lot of the skin work... at a month a skin, I'd be all year trying to get everything together  :wacko: ). Thought I'd preview some of the meshes designed for the first level, get some early hype going for it.

Not a complete skin, but if you can't guess who it is... shame on you.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Quote from: Podmark on September 30, 2010, 03:28:19 AM
Is it Murs? I bet it's Murs.

No, but I want it noted that when I mentioned Volt to ya'll via pm, his response was

"I dont even know who that fool is."

I demand that the forum gather together as one mind to smite him.

murs47

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 26, 2010, 07:48:23 PM
Ohmigod...is that..."wiry-blacked out-claw man"? :shock2: He's only like the greatest hero EVER!!!! :thumbup:   :P  :lol:  Sorry Tom...just taking a shot. ;)

No! It is Ultimate Wiry-Blacked-Out-Claw-Man! So obvious. *sigh*

I laughed out loud...jerk. <_<

Quote from: Tomato on September 30, 2010, 04:07:50 AM

No, but I want it noted that when I mentioned Volt to ya'll via pm, his response was

"I dont even know who that fool is."

I demand that the forum gather together as one mind to smite him.

That's a lie. Quit trying to make me look bad.

Tomato

Quote from: murs47 on September 30, 2010, 05:15:20 AM
Quit trying to make me look bad.

You act like that takes any real effort.

For the record, Volt was the founder of Electric Freedom.

Outcast

I'm glad someone is making a new skin for her. Can't wait to see how the finished skin would look like, but i'm sure it will be jaw dropping. :) A mod featuring some FR avatars sounds great to me. ^_^

Kenn

Is the Forum Battle Royale still available anywhere?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Outcast

Quote from: Kenn on September 30, 2010, 04:26:12 PM

I think i saw 1 or 2 at Alex's Freedom Fortress. Not sure if that's the one you're looking for Kenn.

cmdrkoenig67

Murs is much more shapely than I though he'd be...LOL!  ;)

Dana

I kid, Murs.

Tomato

Quote from: Outcast on September 30, 2010, 04:16:30 PM
A mod featuring some FR avatars sounds great to me. ^_^

Well, I'd say more than a few. I think the first level only has one character I created (compared to 5 from other members), and the second has almost as many avatars as my own characters. Of course, I don't actually have to skin most of those avatars... most are only a few years old and hardly need to be updated.

billdamn22

Good to see some new stuff for the old timers. GG looks great so far.

Tomato

Unfortunately this might be the last for a little while... I have to take my computer apart this evening before it succeeds in giving me a seizure(one of the wires going to the laptop monitor is loose, causes the screen to flicker in and out... it's happened before, just a frickin pain to fix), then I have to pack everything up so I can be on a plane to ohio tomorrow morning.

Still, not everything is bad news. I was able to get a set of keys for this guy(again, if I need to tell you...) that I'm happy with, so yay for that.

The Hitman

Bummer about the compy. Good thing it's a semi-quick fix.

Ohio, eh? If you're in the "North-Central" area, gimmie a holler!

Tomato

Center-west by the look of things... stationed at wright pat right near dayton.

Comp is fixed, trying to stay awake a bit longer so I can sleep through most of the plane ride. Probably call it a night soon though

The Hitman

Dayton? Head about 80 miles northeast and you'll hit the 'Armpit of America' and 'Popcorn Capital of the World' Marion, OH... home of The Hitman's secret lair...

... Which is not so secret anymore, I guess...

Outcast

Nice to know there'll be more than a few avatars in your mod Tomato. It's really cool of you to give Randy his own set of keys. I'll be sure to check those out too.:)

Oh, there is also this FR Avatar Mod which they updated. It's hosted at FRP 2. http://frp.unlimited2.net/mods/   :)

JKCarrier

Wright-Patterson? Be sure to ask them about the grey aliens they keep in the secret hangar. ;)

Tomato

Quote from: Outcast on October 01, 2010, 03:55:06 PM
Nice to know there'll be more than a few avatars in your mod Tomato. It's really cool of you to give Randy his own set of keys. I'll be sure to check those out too.:)

Oh, there is also this FR Avatar Mod which they updated. It's hosted at FRP 2. http://frp.unlimited2.net/mods/   :)

Well... the keys are mainly by vertex (from his b69 shade mesh) but I gave him a new idle because I couldn't see randy using the other one.

Also, I don't know who this they is you speak of... after the initial release by unko and I, I'm the only one who's dealt with it.

This forum needs more villains btw. The easiest way for me to include you yokels is to have you as villains, and I think there are maybe 20 villain avs on the entire board.

Reepicheep

Glitch Girl

Belated post, but had to say thank, and that's very cool.  Sorry to hear about the computer, hope it wasn't because of that mesh.  ;)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Tomato

No, nothing like that... one of the wires wiggles loose every few months or so on my laptop, and causes the screen to flicker in and out. I'd been putting off fixing it for over a month, but when I was trying to get randy's preview together it got so bad I gave up and fixed it. It just hurt me because I was getting ready to leave for my base, so I essentially had to fix it, run a quick check on it, then pack it up, so I cut into whatever few hours I still had to work on stuff.

Oh, that reminds me... reep, nag murs. He's got like one thing left and he's lazing about doing 20 other skins.

daglob

I posted a skin for my avatar's evil twin, will that do?

Reepicheep

Quote from: Tomato on October 02, 2010, 01:54:59 AM
Oh, that reminds me... reep, nag murs. He's got like one thing left and he's lazing about doing 20 other skins.

I nagged, but nagging is hard when you don't know what you're nagging for.

Tomato

bah, I asked him to skin you avatar month ago, along with a few others. he's mostly done too, I've seen it.