News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Heavy Frustrations

Started by Failed_Hero, February 16, 2009, 10:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

I just want to kind send some feelers out and see if anyone could help me with two problems I am having.

1. I had a brainstorm this afternoon about how to maniplulate keyframes in nifskope, atleast the idle animations.  I took the two animations that I wanted to "combine" and went through and added the Controlled Blocks in that were missing into the that animation sequence so for example if there was a dummy_right_gun missing from the idle sequence, I added it and set it to the idle configuration and set it to the start sequence and what not.  I honestly thought this manipluation would work because it is long and tedious and very methodical, but it didn't. I was hoping that is might get some of these great minds things about what could have been done wrong and how one could get specific nodes to not show in the melee_idle and idle animations.

2.  I really want to learn how to animation textures.  Such as Vertex's Blacklighting hex with the lightning affects.  I want to be able to apply this ideas to auras.  If some one could lead me through how to animate and alpha controller it would be great as well. 

Thanks, I was just kinda wanting to get some brains together in this community in order to solve some problems that I have and I know a few others have had in the past.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

TAP43

I have no idea about keyframes, but here is the tutorial of animating skins. http://frworld.wikispaces.com/Nifskope+-+Animated+Textures I used it once already and it works

Zivon23

Quote from: TAP43 on February 16, 2009, 10:58:13 PM
I have no idea about keyframes, but here is the tutorial of animating skins. http://frworld.wikispaces.com/Nifskope+-+Animated+Textures I used it once already and it works

This Tutorial is for  :ffvstr: only, right?

TAP43

Unfortunatly I did mine in  :ffvstr: But I think it should work for  :ff:

TAP43

White Knight

It will definitely work for  :ff:.  I "reverse engineered" animated skins from Valandar's copter Mesh, which works for  :ff:.

Failed_Hero

I must be doing something wrong, because it kinda blinked out on me in Ctool

Failed_Hero

I got this working thanks guys for all the input  :thumbup: This is going to add alot to my Aegis (OC Telekinetic Superman raised by a jovial super scientist and family/not super smart but a natural leader despite his disposition against it.) and Thremite (OC one of a partnership of teen heroes, son of a time traveler and ww2 era Flaming lass, Edward (Teddy) was brought forward in time to the present prior to his birth in order to fufill his destiny as one of earth's future protecters.  TEmperture shield that fluctates around his body that reaches temperatures ranging from 240 degree F to -140 degree F.  The field makes him fairly invulnerable, gives him limited heat and cold projection, and limited ice creation abilities. often parted with his best friend and "brother from another mother" Randy Raines the III, aka the All-New Ultra-Fantastic Silver Scarab)  meshes/skopes.