Beyonder's Male basic teen tall mesh updated. (Again!!!)

Started by Zivon23, December 23, 2008, 12:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zivon23

Added effects to beyonder's male basic teen tall mesh.

get it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=accdcecef0d41cc234ec03e3e223c21f11ccbbd4634cc2c1
Base skin by Courtnall6.

I redid this mesh again.  As per Herodad's post.  It now has Jik's Spidey Keys version too. Now with Alternate Idles Keyframes

Enjoy.

~Z23~

Click on the Link to get both meshes.

Vertex

Btw there is a hex editing topic, this would be where the meshes go  :cool:
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Zivon23

Quote from: Vertex on December 23, 2008, 12:42:21 AM
Btw there is a hex editing topic, this would be where the meshes go  :cool:

Discussion of Freedom Force meshing techniques and the promotion of meshes (hexed and unhexed) for comment. Please note - requests for meshes or their location belong the Requests forum.

V, you know me...I am usually not a jerk, but this is where this kind of thing belongs if I am reading the description right.  If I am not then I concede that I am wrong.  And If I am wrong than I say Sorry in advanced.

~Z23~

Vertex

Well I apologize myself, apparently those who BE have decide to allow hexes into the mesh forum..
I prefer however to keep them in the hex section to avoid confusion between the two.

Hexers do absolutely astounding work with nifskope and such. I'm always amazed at how much they can accomplish using the methods that they do. I personally can't understand how to operate nifsKope beyond hiding and unhiding objects. Hexers are a big part of the community especially since so we're a smaller crowd lately and ever little bit helps.

Anyways like I said, I just support skins being in skins and hexes being in hexes and meshes in meshes... you wouldn't know how often I've been approached to make a skin for someone.. even though I can barely operate Paint Shop Pro.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Zivon23

Quote from: Vertex on December 23, 2008, 12:58:20 AM
Well I apologize myself, apparently those who BE have decide to allow hexes into the mesh forum..
I prefer however to keep them in the hex section to avoid confusion between the two.

Hexers do absolutely astounding work with nifskope and such. I'm always amazed at how much they can accomplish using the methods that they do. I personally can't understand how to operate nifsKope beyond hiding and unhiding objects. Hexers are a big part of the community especially since so we're a smaller crowd lately and ever little bit helps.

Anyways like I said, I just support skins being in skins and hexes being in hexes and meshes in meshes... you wouldn't know how often I've been approached to make a skin for someone.. even though I can barely operate Paint Shop Pro.

I agree...Maybe the powers that be should change the descriptions......Let's put hexed and skoped meshes where they belong.  Change Hex editing to Hex and Skopes.  Let's put the skoped or hex releases there.   :thumbup:
What does everything else think?

~Z23~

Edit:  I have no signature....................
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AfghanAnt

I agree with IPS and Vertex, unless it is a new mesh it goes in hex forum.

herodad1

just a thought but that male_basic_teen_tall mesh would make a good spiderman.just the right proportions.i threw on some spidey skins and gave it tj's male_nimble kf's(modified the idles with the m25 keyframe transfer) and it looks really cool.just wish jiks spiderman kf's worked on it.it needs web swinging.

winrehs

winrehs

tnx man. But I guess this wasn't made for me, coz' I could not understand it.  :D

darkknight92

Thanks! This is great. I love it because this is like the John Romita Jr. style.  And my other spidey skins work great with it!